“great value”

Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #35 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

New heat/ac unit!!! very clean carpet,bath,bedding. king size bed, refridg,microwave,couch, lg flatscreen TV. Nicer than expected! Coupon less than $50! Across street, Applebees, & more. On my way t KeyWest xmas trip!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank carrienon
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here for one night on our way to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area, where we stayed in a cabin. We weren't expecting much, just a cheap place to sleep to break up the long drive and we figured Chattanooga would be a good place to stop and explore since I had never been. I'm pretty sure the room was only about $50 for the night, so you can't really beat that! The room was clean and we slept good, but don't expect any extras or anything even resembling a 4 or 5 star hotel. I didn't go into the lobby so I can't comment on that. My fiancé brought me some coffee from the breakfast bar and it was pretty good but I didn't eat anything so I'm not sure how the food is.

The hotel is in a great location and we went to Ruby Falls while we were there and checked out a local restaurant, 1885 Grill which was good as well. The hotel is right across the street from some chain restaurants/bars like Applebees so if you want to have a couple drinks at night you could easily walk back to your hotel (if you don't freeze to death haha). Not a place I'd go for a vacation destination but it was a nice place to pass through and we had fun :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I paid cash to stay there because the desk clerk (who is foreign by the way) kept trying to charge my credit card for 2 rooms instead of 1. The room we got had the smoke alarm removed (violation of fire code). Other than that didn't really have any problems. Room was nice. Had an excellent breakfast selection.

• Stayed November 2013
Travelers also viewed these Chattanooga hotels
Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#37 of 96 in Chattanooga

Been to Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Property: Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Address: 2361 Shallowford Village Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421-6785 (Formerly Ramada)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
#4 Best Value Hotel in Chattanooga
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Chattanooga