Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown
$114
Country Inn
$182
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$214
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
$239
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$169
BestWestern.com
$209
$178
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshard floorsfront desknight managercoffee and juicewafflesbed sheetsroom was cleanminute drivelookout mountainlocal attractionsnon smokingcheck in was easyvery nice staylate checkking suitewould stay againbreakfast bar
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked this hotel because it was close to all the major attractions in Chattanooga. The hotel was under construction / remodeling but the rooms we had were rooms that had already been remodeled. All I can say is wow...I was impressed, I'm not a Red Roof fan but this place was a lot nicer than I expected. It's a Red Roof Plus so I guess you would expect something more.The room had hardwood floors and complementary snacks in the fridge. Very clean! The staff was friendly too...the only sad thing was that the pool was closed as a result of the construction but I would go back and stay in a heart beat if we ever to go back to Chattanooga. They served breakfast but I can't comment on that...we left the hotel each morning and went to breakfast at a couple different local restaurants. I normally don't write a lot of reviews but I was recommending this hotel to a friend this place to a friend and noticed it had some bad reviews. My friend was concerned as a result but I assured them that it was ok. From that, I thought I might want to say something nice about the hotel because we had great rooms, the price was fair and the location was perfect in relation to what we wanted to see.

Room Tip: We got a premium room....at time I wasn't sure what that meant but later we learned it included snacks and stuff in the fridge...they cleaned the room each day we were there and gave us a new box of snacks each day. As for a premium room when you go there. I was on the 2nd floor and those rooms were new so you might want to ask to be there as well.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert S
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about my hotel and the staff. We greatly appericate all the kind words. We are complete with the pool renovation and it is open for a nice swim. I hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga. Once again thank you for writing this review.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Excellent rooms and prices. I stayed here back when it was Comfort Suites (years ago) and it was horrible. Now it's called the Red Roof PLUS and was completely renovated so I decided tried it again. I received a great AAA rate for $79.00/night which was a deal! They even had snacks, juice and bottle water in the mimi fridgerator. Best kept secret near downtown Chattanooga for the money!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and the staff. I am glad you enjoyed our total renovation of the hotel. I am glad the hard work and investment is paying off and that our guest are noticing the major difference. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga,Tn

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had been traveling 13 hours with two of my children and got to the hotel around 10:30 pm. The front desk told me they had only one room with two bed which was perfect for us. The room was very clean when we entered and super nice with a kitchenette, wood floors, and nice decor. They had even gotten to the room before us and left an ice bucket filled with ice. We were exhausted and just fell straight into the beds to sleep. The next morning was when the problems began. When we woke up and had to use the bathroom, the door would not shut at all and would then swing open all the way. It was extremely uncomfortable for my two teens and myself who are the opposite sex as me. There was no way to use the restroom, shower or change without everyone hearing, seeing and smelling what you were doing. When I checked out I had to wait at the front desk for 15 minutes for the woman who was working to show up. There was no bell or any way to try to get someone's attention. When she showed up, I told her what was going on with the room. I was then told that it was my fault I had a room like that - that I should have called the night before and told them so it was my fault the door didn't work. I tried to explain to her that we were told we had the last room so they wouldn't have been able to switch us rooms and went straight to bed so we didn't know until the morning but she still argued it was my fault the bathroom door didn't shut. I am still completely baffled by her argument. When I asked her if there was a manager there to speak to or someone in charge, I was told that there would be no manager there for three days but I was welcome to call then.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about newly remodeled Red Roof Suites Plus in Chattanooga. I am glad you enjoyed our new remodeled Suite. I assure you that I will be looking into all your issues you had during your stay. As you can tell renovations are a long process. Comments like yours help us improve our hotel. I will address the issues you had with the GSR at the hotel. We are in the business to provide our guests with the best service possible. Once again I want to apologize about your experience with the GSR. If there is anything else I can do for you please feel free to email me at i0806@redroof.com

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I would like to very highly commend Lauren for her professionalism as a receptionist in the hotel. Long story short, the hotel was short on maid staff and Lauren was very kind and gracious in how she dealt with the problem. She had to actually go and assist in making beds, etc. in order to get us into our room. Thank you, Lauren, for truly living up to "service with a smile". Debbie

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and Lauran. She will be very pleased that you wrote about her customer service skills. She has be a very valueable asset to our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the new renovated rooms. I hope you will stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Given that Chattanooga is become a bit limited on hotel options given the city's growing popularity, the Red Roof Inn plus in the Chattanooga metro area is a great value option located just outside the city center. It is certainly an upgrade on standard Red Roof Inns. While the property is currently undergoing renovations/construction, the room was flawless and surprisingly contemporary for value-based brand. The staff were very nice and helpful. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and the staff. I am glad that you enjoyed our new renovations that we are doing. Comments like your help motivate my staff. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.