“Favorite Courtyard Staff!”

Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place
Ranked #16 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The staff at this conveniently located Courtyard, close to 1-75, are great! I am always confident that they will go above and beyond to meet my room requests. It is a 2 story Courtyard so I have got in the habit of requesting a first floor room.(no elevator) Rick, the general manager has done an outstanding job with staff...they all are very sincere and are truly 'at your service'. I will continue to stay here..my first choice hotel in Chattanooga..either for business or pleasure!

Room Tip: Courtyard side, first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for shouting our praises. I am very proud of this team. It is all of them that work every day at making sure that all our guests feel welcomed and cared for. They are 100% empowered to do whatever it takes. We look forward to seeing you again and as always, if you need anything, our team will come through for you if you just let them know.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Had a one night stay here during a Memorial Day road trip. Hotel was clean and staff was extremely friendly. Only downside was no elevator. We were not aware of this until after we had checked in and began unloading our car. Since it was late and I was exhausted we just went ahead and lugged everything up the stairs rather than going back to the front desk to see if anything was available on the 1st floor. If you're traveling with anything more than a small bag I'd highly recommend asking for the 1st floor.

Room Tip: Stay on first floor to avoid taking the stairs
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Adam C

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am glad our team did a great job of being friendly and hit the mark with cleanliness. We do not have an elevator, however we provide complimentary luggage assistance for all our guests that may get a second floor room. Based upon availability we are always glad to schedule you for a first floor room by just letting us know. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Although we didn't spend much time here (due to the many activities that we had planned) our stay was most comfortable in every way. The room decor was warm and inviting. Our room was on the second floor in back of the building overlooking the pool area, I mention this location because that was our entry coming and going. Then upon check out ,we really took a look around and were pleasantly surprised by the lobby and outdoor patio area, the colors inside were bright and colorful, nice seating areas both in and outside. The young lady at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable when answering a question that husband and I had been wondering about in relation to the room keys. There is no complimentary breakfast, but a Bistro that serves breakfast items and sandwiches. No elevator, free parking and great location, a shopping mall and plenty of eating places close by. Reasonable rates also especially if you have triple A etc.We found the property to be clean and the environment appeared to be safe.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to lend us feedback. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests love staying with us not only due to our service, but also the convenience of being able to walk to shopping and dining here at the mall. Check the Hamilton Place Mall website and read about our special promo for your next trip in. It will save you money.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were traveling to Nashville and the CMA Festival on our touring bike. We stopped to check in and I left my vest on the back. A waitress in the the restaurant saw it fall off when I went to park and chased me down around the entire hotel parking lot. That was above and beyond service.

• Stayed: June 2014

As a fellow motorcycle enthusiast, I know what it is like to have lost something in motion. I am glad my team came to the rescue. Know that we are a motorcycle friendly hotel and you are always welcomed to park under our awning and see our staff for cleaning rags if you need them. If you are like me, I have to keep my bike shiny. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

On April 26 I was accidentally made to spend the night in Chattanooga because I missed my flight to Charlotte, NC. I was totally upset and I must admit, a little afraid. I had been visiting with my girlfriends and I totally missed my flight. The Taxi man in the airport was very kind and helped me find a motel close to the airport, When I arrived at the Marriott on I-75 I met Courtney. His smile was very reassuring and I immediately felt better. Courtney, thank you for going the extra mile! Sincerely, Jayne in NC

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Though never a pleasant experience when you miss a flight and have an unexpected stayover, I was glad to read that Courtney came through for you to make you feel welcomed, putting you at ease. Know that you are always welcomed here.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We were welcomed by Courtney after a long drive from Florida. He was able to arrange first floor accommodations as my mother-in-law who was traveling with us has some trouble with stairs. The following day, Patti was very attentive and made sure our breakfast experience was perfect. The food was excellent and the service even better. We will be back on our next trip south. Kudos to a wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Longboat4
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks with regard to the service and accommodations during your most recent stay. All our team members are aimed a providing a seamless experience for our guests and we truly appreciate all feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I needed help finding the right hotel for my son who was driving home to Chicago from Florida after finishing his first year of college. Courtney really helped me out with the logistics of the area so I felt confident about the overnight stop for some needed rest before another long day of driving. Thank you Courtney!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Ms. Joanne,

Thank you so very much for completing a short survey. All of our team members are trained at levels to make all our guests' travel accommodations as easy as possible. We are very proud of Courtney for having taken care of you and your son on his trip home. If your travels lead you back to Chattanooga you have a place you can rely on with a friendly service centric team to take care of your accommodations. On behalf of the entire team, thank you and safe travels.