“Great stay.”

Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place
Ranked #17 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have stayed in numerous hotels across the country while traveling for business, and this is one of the best. Clean, well-kept room and excellent customer service (especially during breakfast). I would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad our team exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit with us. Let us know when you ready to make reservations and we will be glad to handle for you.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Wonderful staff. Kevin was extremely helpful. We will stay at a Courtyard again tonight because of our great experience at the Chattanooga Courtyard.

This survey should not require 200 characters - could lose important feedback with this requirement!

• Stayed: January 2014
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know that Kevin did a great job caring for you during your stay with us. We are very proud of him and he will be recognized for his efforts. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I would like to say that after driving 8 hours trying to get home and finding that Atlanta got shut down. The Hotel had Service beyond Excellent. With so many opportunity with the bad weather also hitting Chattanooga to reduce service so that there employee could make it home safe the complete staff stepped up. I'm a platinum guest and have always had great service with Courtyard however this location provided service compared to none. Thanks again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael P

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Sometimes you can only make the best out of a bad situation for everyone. I am very proud of my team that stayed behind at the hotel to take care of a 100% full hotel, all the guests and each other. We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum Elite member with Marriott and look forward to your next stay with us. Hopefully the sun will be shining!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We arrived at 11pm with 3 kids after being on the road for 15 hours in the pouring rain. :-( The staff was so helpful and quick to get us a room. The room and bathroom were both very clean and spacious. We didn't realize until the next day that our room had a door leading to the pool/courtyard area. Nice to step out and get some fresh air in the morning. My only issue was that no one told us about rooms with breakfast and I was so tired I didn't think to ask until the morning. We had to grab breakfast on the road not a big deal but it would have been nice to know it was an option. If we're ever in the area again this is where we'll stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I have traveled 14 hours to Dallas with two boys, I can not imagine three kids in pouring rain. I am glad you were able to rest up in one of our courtyard view rooms. I do apologize that my staff did not make you aware of your eligability for breakfast in our Bistro. I have shared your feedback with our team for us to improve and take better care of our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Clean, comfy and close highway access. We were there just for an overnight stay, but if you're looking for a place convenient to shopping, this is a great location. Mall is located very near the hotel. HIghway access is just few minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your feeedback. We are the closest hotel with ease to the mall with surrounding shopping and dining. Maybe the next time you can take the time to shop and take advantage of shopping package that we run from time to time. I'm glad our team took good care of your room. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Easy check-in and check-out. Older place but room was nice & big. Bed was comfy and breakfast was standard. Convenient to the interstate which was nice. Lots of restaurants close by and a nice selection too.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed overnight on a Saturday, and it was a great stay from beginning to end. The room was lovely with a patio. The bed was roomy and comfortable, the pillows were perfect. The service was great. We got everything we needed. The next morning I had coffee at the Starbucks, which I drank in their beautiful lobby in front of the fireplace. I came back later for breakfast, but the Starbucks was closed. The manager, Darla Carney, happily offered to turn on the stove to make me a breakfast sandwich, but I didn't want to put her to any trouble. She recommended a great restaurant and gave me a card for 10% off. I walked to the restaurant and had a delicious meal and great service. It was a fantastic stay and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to read that Darla went out of her way to try to feed you after we had closed. We are very proud of her and her service. Nothing like Starbucks on a cold morning and did you know we provide it 24 hours a day. Almost anyone on our team even in the middle of the night can make a Starbucks drink. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.