“The Courtyard is a true community partner!”

Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place
Ranked #17 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Courtyard by Marriott is a great supporter of Ronald McDonald House Charities. Each year they donate their time and resources to famililes throughout the TN Valley who have a critically ill or injured children. We appreciate their constant support.

I have also used their catering services several times to provide the meal for the Hixson Council for the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce meetings. Their food and service is exceptional.

I can't say enough about the individuals (Rick Cadena & Josh Lancaster) who support the Chattanooga community. I'm sure anyone that stays at the I-75 Courtyard by Marriott will feel well taken care of.

Jules Kinder, Development Officer at RMHC
and Board Member of Hixson Council, Chamber of Commerce

Room Tip: The food is delicious and the after-hours appreciation event is relaxing and enjoyable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments Jules. It is truly our pleasure to partner with you and The Ronald McDonald House to help out in any way we can. We also truly enjoy in partnering with you catering the Hixson Chamber of Commerce meetings. In the future, should you, The Ronald McDonald House, or the Hixson Chamber need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while my husband was in Chattanooga on a business trip. It was as if the entire staff had taken a course on southern hospitality! Everyone was very friendly and gave outstanding customer service. During our stay the hotel hosted a customer appreciation get-together in the courtyard complete with a buffet and beverages. The room itself was newly updated with a very comfortable bed. It is conveniently located to I-75 and all kinds of shopping. We will certainly be staying again on our next trip to Chattanooga.
D. Phillips

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room but not directly by the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay and experience here at our property. We are so happy that you happened to stay on the night that we did our client & guest appreciation reception in the courtyard. We know that you have a choice where you stay when traveling and we do this reception as a "thank you" to you choosing to stay with us. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights during a business trip and experienced the BEST customer service I have ever encountered at a hotel! Everyone there was so friendly, gracious and helpful with anything I needed, I felt right at home. I was sad to leave on my last day! The hotel itself was very clean with a cool, very modern decor. It is in a great location near the mall. I was able to get in quite a bit of walking around the area to the shops and restaurants. I would absolutely stay here again whether for business or personal travel!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper request a room without an adjoining door. The noise from the next room t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of our Outstanding Customer Service! That is just what every guest will encounter when they stay here at the Chattanooga Courtyard I-75 at Hamilton Place. We have just recently remodeled the property and are pleased you liked the décor. We look forward to seeing you on your next business and or personal travel in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

After riding all day in the rain from Louisiana on my bike I just wanted to find a warm, dry place. We probably didn't look like much coming through the front door but we were greeted by Nick as soon as we crossed the threshold. He set us all up with the best rates available. He was a wealth of knowledge with information on the weather forecast, dining and local destinations. After a quick cleanup we were greeted by Jennifer at the Bistro for a quick bite and a cold beverage. My sleep was almost coma-like. The bed was one of the best I've ever slept in. I have a sleep number so I know my beds. The next morning we were greeted by Rick the GM and he was a wealth of knowledge also. We were fed a great breakfast and left with our bellies full and very well rested.
Also the staff were kind enough to allow us to park right up front and since it was raining all night and the next morning when we pulled out we were and still are grateful for that.
Every single person we encountered in this hotel was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and had a great big smile on their face. It was refreshing coming of the road like a wet dog and leaving like the TOP DOG.
If you just want a room for the night you can get that anywhere. If you want the absolute best value for your dollar and want to leave the next morning feeling good with a smile on your face then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Downstairs would be best since there is no elevator. If you travel light then it won't be a prob...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

We are so pleased you were able to find shelter with us from the rain. We appreciate all your kind words about Nick and the rest of the staff on Trip Advisor. We have upgraded all our guest rooms with new mattresses and have excellent menu choices to choose from in our Bistro. Our team is driven to help every guest feel right at home and your words have proven we are doing just that. We look forward to seeing you the next time you pass through Chattanooga here at the Chattanooga Courtyard I-75 at Hamilton Place.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I traveled frequently for business for several years and Marriott Courtyard hotels were my "go-to" hotel. About 5-6 years ago I'd stayed at this Courtyard and found it to be one of the worst I'd been in (older building and furnishings, uncomfortable beds).I haven't stayed in a Courtyard again until a couple of weeks ago. My husband booked us here a couple of weeks ago for a family trip, and I was really, really pleasantly surprised at the renovation. The lobby and room décor were very trendy and tasteful. The restaurant has been re-vamped to an "order-at-the-counter" bistro style restaurant, but our breakfast was great and the price was even better. The location of this Courtyard is of course convenient for shopping or airport. Would really recommend this hotel again.

Room Tip: I think that all rooms have a patio that lead out to pool area
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

What a great review! Yes, we have completely remodeled the hotel and the Bistro has been a refreshing addition for breakfast and dinner. The convenience of shopping and restaurants is a plus to our location. Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Chattanooga.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel is in the heart of the biggest shopping area in Tennessee. It is a typical Courtyard that has been upgraded. Red Lobster is immediately next door, so walking to dinner was a plus. The Hamilton mall is located just down the street and many other shopping areas are close.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We here at the Chattanooga Courtyard I-75 are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the convenience of shopping and restaurants. Thank you for letting others know about us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed her on our way home to Indiana from spring break in Florida as it is about half way. The location was great - right off the interstate and close to several restaurants. Our room was very clean as well as the rest of the hotel and grounds. The staff was great and so nice. We got a good rate and our room location was on the ground floor with a walk out patio (with 2 chairs) facing the pool. There is no breakfast but you can get Starbucks to tide you over until you choose a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your feedback for your recent stay with us here at the Chattanooga Courtyard I75 at Hamilton Place. Cleanliness, Excellent Staff and Starbucks is the way we like it. Thank you for telling others about your great experience! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Florida.