“Could be a training video”

Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place
Ranked #16 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Carrollton, GA
“Could be a training video”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this location about once a month for almost a year now. During that time, on a consistent basis, we have noticed many positives and felt it was time to say these things in writing.

We have always been greeted with friendliness and courtesy by the front desk personnel. They are unfailingly helpful and have consistently done everything possible to assist us as we check in and and during our stay.

Our room is always clean, fresh and inviting.

The breakfast and dinner served at the Bistro is consistently fresh and delicious. The staff is attentive without going overboard.

In short, the people and service at this Marriott location could easily be a training video for new hires of all levels in within this corporation. This is how they all should be run.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We here at Courtyard I-75 thank you for your business and your feedback on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves on excellence and want every guest to have a relaxing stay. We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our delicious menu in the Bistro and look forward to serving you on your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My hustand and I recently stayed at this property and we were very happy with the decision. Everyone was very helpful and the rooms were uptodate and clean. This location is easy to get to and virtually you can park the car and walk to any type of dining that you want. Probably one of the best Marriott properties that I have stayed at. Thanks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the Excellent Feedback on Trip Advisor! We are pleased to hear that our staff and amenities have met ALL your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit here at Courtyard I-75.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was the GREATEST place. Stopped here because it had a bar in the lobby. The bartender, Susan was fantastic. We went down for A drink and ended up sitting there for several hours. Nick was at the front desk and he made everything so easy for us, great humor and the best personality. The rooms were spotless and the beds were so comfortable. I meet Darla the next morning, she is the housekeeper, and let her know how much we appreciated how clean everything was. I know I went on and on here but it was such a great experience. I will definatly stay HERE again but I will also be looking for other Courtyards on my other travels. Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kelley T
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for the Great feedback on Trip Advisor! We are so happy your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We here at Courtyard I-75 pride ourselves on excellent service for all our guests. We look forward to making your next visit even better.
Irvine, California
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel during my business trips to Chattanooga .. Awesome rooms with excellent customer service. I highly recommend this hotel . contemporary interiors and very good breakfast ..value for the money

Room Tip: Value for the money ..
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback about our property here at Courtyard I-75! Our team was glad the amenities and our service made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to accommodating all your needs on your next stay.
Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 20, 2013

From the time we walked in the door until we checked out this was an awesome experience. The staff was great, the rooms were so clean and comfortable. We were made to feel at home during our stay. It was right next to the Hampton Place Mall so we had plenty to do while we were there. And the restaurants were great. And the hotel was very quiet even though it was next to the interstate.

Room Tip: It was nect to the Hampton Place Mall so had plenty to do when we weren't downtown Chattanooga...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
We are so happy that we here at Courtyard I-75 helped to make your weekend a success! Your kind words and positive feedback let’s us know we are meeting our guests’ needs and expectations. Hope to see you again for another great weekend!
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The property is in a strategic location with very close proximity to shopping and dining. Everything is within walking distance, less than a mile. The staff is very knowledgeable, professional and willing to assist to insure your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dean R
Dean,
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us at Courtyard I-75. We are glad your experience was positive. We look forward to accommodating all your needs on your next visit.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I spent a lovely weekend at this property that is conveniently located off I-75 just north of Chattanooga. We met our daughter and her family (who live in Nashville) for a President's Day weekend getaway. All of the staff at this property were extremely courteous and helpful. They really worked as a team and made us feel so welcome. Susan was very warm and friendly checking us in. Darla Carney provided special pillows to meet our allergy needs. Josh Lancaster and Gary made our eating experience at the onsite Bistro most enjoyable, not to mention the quality food cooked to order. Ciara and Kevin went out of their way to ensure our 8 month granddaughter was enjoying herself. They met all of our needs, including Charles providing me with some masking tape to meet a personal need....with a smile and personality that made us feel like family. I would highly recommend this property. The location is convenient to many great restaurants, and convenient to downtown. We enjoyed our trip to the Tennessee Aquariam. David & Debbie Sensibaugh, Kingsport, Tennessee

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a positive review on Trip Advisor! We are so glad ALL your needs were met. The team here at Courtyard I-75 was very pleased to have served you and your family. We strive for each guest to have the same experience. We hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Chattanooga!