“Great Hotel Nice Staff and Very Honest”

Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place
Ranked #18 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Beautiful Decor super comfortable beds and pillows. Loved the fireplace in Lobby. Great work out room.

I left my work blackberry in the room. When I got back to Nashville I realized it was missing. I called my phone and the assistant manager had my phone. What a relief. The cleaning staff had turned into him.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Lisa,

Thank you for you positive feedback on Trip Advisor! We are so glad to reunite you with your Blackberry! We want every guest to feel comfortable and relaxed here at The I-75 Courtyard and your words proved it! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Due to my work I have to travel frequently from Mexico to Chattanooga and am happy to have found a place where I feel like in home.
In spite of the heavy thing that could be a day of work to know that I return to a place where each of the members of the staff make me feel their hospitality, it makes everything much easier.
Specially the excellent service of the Housekeeping Supervisor, Darla Carney, the one who makes everything to get it perfect.
Thank you all!

Room Tip: Every room is quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rebeca A
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Rebeca, we are very pleased to hear you find The Chattanooga Courtyard I-75 to feel like home. We want every guest to be pleased with their stay here. Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Chattanooga.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. But the most impressive parts of the stay was the service of all the staff members from the receptionist, morning and evening, and the chef and servers at the bistro. Breakfast at the bistro was delicious. The bistro serves Starbucks coffee. The caramel macchiato was superb –better than Starbucks.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you Faith! It’s so nice to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us at I-75 Courtyard. We also want to thank you for providing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our team strives for excellence from bedding's to Bistro. We hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Chattanooga.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was very happy with my choice to stay here so much so that when I had to change my flight and stay another day I booked the other Courtyard closer to the airport. Loved the Bistro!! I would highly recommend both locations and will stay there again too!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for your business and your Awesome feedback about our property! We here at Courtyard I-75 are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chattanooga.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

After fleeing an Alabama full of tornado warnings and coming to a stop in a cold, wet blustery Chattanooga on Christmas Day, my girlfriend and I were in dire need of a wind down and decompression. For that, this Courtyard Marriott was a decent lil' port from (multiple) storms. The front desk staff was friendly and engaging despite it being That Holiday That No One Wishes To Work.The fellow working that night even knew a restaurant that was open that night! From the modern lobby to the hallways to the room, everything was extremely clean and inviting. The room's furniture and mattress were comfortable and that can't always be said for hotels in this price range.

The lobby was well-stocked with prepackaged foods for noshing, and had complimentary PC terminals that, while content-controlled, still were useful. The mini bath samples were actually pretty high quality (Paul Mitchell) and a nice surprise.

The only small downside was that both the room and lobby lacked a phonebook. I love my tech, but a simple phonebook provides a handy non-linear search for what a city might avail you. An ever-ubiquitous Gideon Bible, sure. Phonebook? Nah.

While a Courtyard will never be a luxury joint, this one was a balm for weary wanderers. That definitely says "We'll be back.'

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

I am sorry for the circumstances of your travels on Christmas Day. On the other hand, I am glad we were able to accommodate you with a warm and comfortable safe haven for the night. We are very proud of our team here at the I-75 Courtyard and I am happy to hear you had excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback on our property. We are able to improve where needed based off of our guests reviews. I regret there was not a phone book handy for you and will now keep one at the front desk. Like you said with technology today, that is not a request we hear often. If you find your way back through Chattanooga, under better circumstances of course, we would love to exceed all your needs.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Thank you to Jessica and Trina. Best front desk duo ever. Friendly,helpful,considerate. I have stayed at many hotels for business and this by far was the best experience. I will always stay here when in or around Chattanooga. Happy New Year!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Happy New Year to you too! We are so thankful for your nice comments on Trip Advisor. We are very proud of Jessica and Trina as well as our entire staff. We know it can be tiresome to be on the road for business and that is why when you stay here, we will do everything we can to make it an exceptional stay every time you are here. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This is my third time staying at this courtyard front desk staff was friendly as always our room was great very clean and the beds are very comfortable,sheets are nice and soft thank you courtyard and staff for another pleasant stay!! Joe Brown from Knoxville tn.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you Joe for taking the time to provide such a positive feedback about your stay here at the I-75 Courtyard. We take pride in our hotel and our team likes to hear we made your stay here comfortable. We look forward to seeing you soon!