“Conveniently located and welcoming” 4 of 5 stars

Courtyard Chattanooga I-75
Ranked #23 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Clearwater, Florida
“Conveniently located and welcoming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Very nice hotel! The staff was all extremely helpful and accommodating. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast is not included but there is a Bistro in the lobby that is open to prepare made to order breakfast or dinner. We only tried breakfast and it was quite yummy! The prices seemed a bit high at first but you get plenty of food and overall, they are comparable in price to going out anywhere else. My only complaint would be that the bathroom shower/toilet area is a bit cramped, however it was refreshing to have a walk in shower with a shower head that does provide plenty of water to shower in! Also, there is a beautiful courtyard that all the rooms back up on and where the pool is located. As for the conveniently located part, it is right near a shopping area with MANY options for shopping/eating. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and the employees working there - we would stay again when we stay in Chattanooga again.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to run in two corridors on either side of a central courtyard. The only thing yo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lrankin
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. We are glad your overall stay was enjoyable. I am happy to hear you chose to eat breakfast with us. We know our guest can choose from many restaurants in the area and that's why our chefs strive to provide the tastiest meals with a healthy portion. Although we are not able to make the bath area larger, we are so pleased you enjoyed your shower and our courtyard. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

This hotel will satisfy the pickiest of travelers. My wife and I usually stay at Hampton Inns, and this hotel is on par (and better than some) with Hampton. Our room is totally spotless, up to date, and contains no funny odors. It is located right beside Red Lobster, within walking distance to several other restaurants and a large mall.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Mad87
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. I am very pleased you had a positive experience and was willing to share that with us. It is our pleasure to make sure every guest is satisfied to their expectations. The next time you are in Chattanooga we hope you choose to stay with us again.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have stayed at this Courtyard Marriott many times, but I felt that it was time that I wrote a review and give people credit where credit is due.

From the warm welcome of Jessica who works the front desk, Gary who prepared the great meals for me every day, to Jessica and Joyce who made sure that my room was in immaculate condition every night before I hit the pillow, I'm alwasy impressed with everything this Courtyard has to offer.

I travel quite a bit for work and not all Courtyards hold themselves to such a level but Josh, the assistant manager does a great job of making sure that every customer is treated as though they are staying at five star hotel.

I will continue to stay at this Courtyard every time I'm in the Chattanooga area and I thank everyone who make my stay so warm at welcome.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom C
Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our property and employees. As a returning guest it is nice to know we continually exceed your expectations. We strive to insure that each guest receives the best service and experience while staying with us. Our team looks forward to seeing you on your next trip through Chattanooga.
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had an excellent stay as our family of four(2 adults and 2 young children ages 4 and 1) and could not have a found a better place to stay as the rooms were comfortable and spacious. Having our own kitchen area in addition to a wonderful lobby breakfast every morning made the trip so much better as every day started off nicely, not to mention the starbucks coffee to start the day was a bonus. The location was perfect with the mall right next door
The best part of our stay was the staff who were tremendous and far more hospitable than I have stayed at in a long time. They were kind, caring and with our children-very genuine not to mention patient as the kids were running around in the evening. I did not find anyone in our 3 days who was not superb and all of the staff went above and beyond with every interaction. We were so appreciative! We will definitely stay at this Marriott the next time we are in chatanooga and are looking forward to it(that is a lot to say with two little kids)!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mandeep S
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback concerning your stay with us. I am glad we exceeded your needs dueing your stay. You can't beat having a Starbucks located right inside the lobby; especially during these very cold days. Most of us have little ones somewhere in our families so we definately can appreciate their energy. We look forward to you returning and definately bring the little ones!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel does it right! From the moment you enter the lobby, you feel welcomed. The GM is always around and asking about your stay. Darla, the executive houskeeper is up and down the halls, working with the housekeepers, greeting guests, etc. She even helped me carry my bags in on one trip! The rooms are immaculate, crisp and clean.
I will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wanda r
Thank you so much for the kind words. Darla is a charm and we are very pleased to read that you took notice of her, her ability and her willingness to assist our guests. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return!
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful weekend and spent Fri/Sat night at the Courtyard by the mall. Great access to everything and the staff and room were fabulous. Definitely will return in the future and it was nice to have Starbucks in the mornings!! :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Phil T
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you Phil T. As I mentioned to sunfast1028 below, you can not beat Starbucks in the morning. And, even better you can get it 24 hours from our team preventing you from waiting for the retail Starbucks to open or their lines. As you saw, we are walking distance from Tennessee's largest mall, Hamilton Place as well as plenty of dining options and movie theaters.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you coming back to see us.

Thank you and have a great and safe holiday season.
Southern IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Hadn't stayed at a Courtyard in awhile and was pleasantly surprised to find they are using Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner - nice! Very clean hotel with comfortable beds. Conveniently located near I-75 but off road enough to be quiet - near lots of chain restaurants. Friendly staff. Would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KeyWestFAN
I am glad you enjoyed our beds and quiet rooms. Partnering with Paul Mitchell has been a winner with our guests. I am glad we met your expectations.

Thank you for your business and have a great and safe holiday season. We look forward to your next visit with us.