“I'll be back!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Birmingham, Alabama
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel does it right! From the moment you enter the lobby, you feel welcomed. The GM is always around and asking about your stay. Darla, the executive houskeeper is up and down the halls, working with the housekeepers, greeting guests, etc. She even helped me carry my bags in on one trip! The rooms are immaculate, crisp and clean.
I will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wanda r
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. Darla is a charm and we are very pleased to read that you took notice of her, her ability and her willingness to assist our guests. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful weekend and spent Fri/Sat night at the Courtyard by the mall. Great access to everything and the staff and room were fabulous. Definitely will return in the future and it was nice to have Starbucks in the mornings!! :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Phil T
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you Phil T. As I mentioned to sunfast1028 below, you can not beat Starbucks in the morning. And, even better you can get it 24 hours from our team preventing you from waiting for the retail Starbucks to open or their lines. As you saw, we are walking distance from Tennessee's largest mall, Hamilton Place as well as plenty of dining options and movie theaters.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you coming back to see us.

Thank you and have a great and safe holiday season.
Southern IL
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Hadn't stayed at a Courtyard in awhile and was pleasantly surprised to find they are using Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner - nice! Very clean hotel with comfortable beds. Conveniently located near I-75 but off road enough to be quiet - near lots of chain restaurants. Friendly staff. Would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KeyWestFAN
I am glad you enjoyed our beds and quiet rooms. Partnering with Paul Mitchell has been a winner with our guests. I am glad we met your expectations.

Thank you for your business and have a great and safe holiday season. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stay here once a month to visit my dad . Rooms are very nice and clean it's close to everything . The staff always friendly . They even have a Starbucks which made it nice first thing in the morning for sure .

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for your business. Starbucks in the morning is hard to beat! Did you know we have it available 24 hours a day? Yes we do and everyone on our team can make your favorite without leaving the building or waiting for the local retail Starbucks to open let alone lines.

We look forward to your next visit and have a great and safe holiday season.
Athens, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Usually when I pull into a motel for the night I have all of my own equipment, pillows, towels, soaps, etc. When I went to bed, I found I preferred the pillows that were already on the bed, and in the morning I'd left my soaps in the car, so I used the ones in the bathroom. Also excellent. Though it lacks a breakfast buffet, you'll get a wonderful night's rest in a clean and well kept room, and there's a Starbucks in the lobby if you really need to grab something in the morning. The receptionists were friendly and accommodating, I would really recommend this place to anyone who needs a stopover, or anyone visting the North Georgia/ Southern Tennessee area. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Room 143 was pretty good, I arrived late and got up early though, so don't take my word for it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed the pillows and our Paul Mitchell line of hair and body products. We are actually in the process of upgrading our pillows from standard to queen size over this next year. We found that the Bistro full breakfast with more healthy options has been a favorite since replacing the limited buffet. You will have to try it the next time you are back in town. Starbucks is a special feature available 24 hours to our guests. We have a great team and they love to take care of our guests. We look forward to your next visit.
Annandale, Virginia
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during a large rowing event. Lodging during the event was expensive and hard to find so we felt lucky to find a Marriott property available and close to the venue. The hotel does not look like a Courtyard property as you are driving up to it. It is very tidy and maintained, but from the outside looks small and as if it may have been a red roof inn (or similar) in a previous life. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the "front" of the hotel (desk, cafe, etc) look like most any other Courtyard. I found it odd in this day of ADA compliance requirements that the hotel did not have an elevator (it has two floors). Our room was small, but well furnished. Comfy bed. Hotel is wedged between the highway and the mall...there are lots of things you can easily walk to (dining, shopping). The building is not what I have normally seen of Courtyard hotels, but it was fine for us.

Room Tip: Ask to be as far away from the front desk as you can, given that the front desk/lobby area is close...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I hope you had a great time with the Head of the Hooch rowing competition that fills our city every year. Believe it or not we have always been a Courtyard being one of the original designs when Courtyard was first conceived by Marriott. We completed a full renovation at the beginning of 2011. To meet current ADA requirements all our ADA rooms are on the first floor and Marriott even provides a special assistance line for reservations requiring these types of rooms. We provide complimentary luggage assistance for all our guests as an added amenity due to an elevator not being available. Thank you for providing feedback and make those reservations soon as the city will fill up again next year with this great event. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for your business.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed November 2, 2012

As a consultant, I am on the client site Sunday through Friday. This location is my home away from home. The team at the C/Y 1-75 acts as my family away from home; wishing me a good day as I depart for the office and welcoming me “home” every evening. Every hotel team member has catered their service to not only be attentive but personalized; for which I am deeply grateful. I will stay here at this C/Y during every Chattanooga engagement I have.

Room Tip: They have a health club membership at the "Rush" fitness center, one mile away!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your business and allowing us to be of service to you. Our goal is to make every guest feel like family. We do our best to make sure every guest feels like they are genuinely cared about by the people that work here. I will be sure to share with our team your words as they love to hear what our guests have to say about their time with us. Thank you again and please let us know if you ever need anything to make your stays more comfortable.