1,204 results
All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub restaurants and shopping waffles enjoyed our stay would stay here again the breakfast area great room hamilton place very nice hotel waffle maker business center a great stay king bed free breakfast staff was very friendly
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Stayed last Dec and gave it a five star. 4 star this time....Bathroom sink was dirty upon arrival...probably because they were having
plumbing problems with it (rm 309) They allowed us access to an adjacent room to finish getting ready. Staff was courteous and responded quickly. I would still stay there in the future. This was
an isolated problem. I check NO's below because they did not
exceed the expectations I had. Mine were high and they met them
as they usually do at the Wingates we have stayed at.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2016

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. The room, overall was clean and comfortable.

The only thing I'd like changed for next time: the shower head in the bathroom could use cleaning.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

My husband and I stay at your hotel for one night. The room hasn't been clean properly for a long time.
We had stained pillow case and the pillows themselves where cheap cheap pillows.
The TV remote and phones where filthy. I cleaned with a wet towel and it turn black i showed it the desk attendant in the morning, he just wrinkled up his nose.
The lady at the front desk when we check in was not very pleasant.
I would have gone to complain that evening but we where too tired after driving for 13 hours.

WE WILL NOT STAY AT THIS CHAIN HOTEL AGAIN.

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed May 30, 2016

We stayed for one night. The room was ready for us as soon as we arrived at the hotel. The staff was prompt and courteous (but not very friendly) when checking us in. The room was very clean and comfortable. Things were nicely arranged and had kind of a homey feel. Check out was very easy, and the cost was exactly as we expected. We have now stayed at this hotel twice with the same pleasant results.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

Right off the interstate, a little hard to find, but close to shopping & restaurants. Only about 15-20 minutes from downtown Chattanooga. It was clean and so quiet, even though it was in a busy area I never heard any traffic or commotion. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety. I felt like I got a lot of space and extras for a low price. I would stay here again if I go back to Chattanooga.

1  Thank Megan W