“Great Stay !!!!”

Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Great Stay !!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I don't have any reservation at this hotel and I just try my luck here going for walk in reservation. The front desk Assisted me well regarding on my reservation. the room that I have is very spacious.i like as well the breakfast here Cool Choice definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
North York
Reviewed August 18, 2014

What a great place to stay - I was driving through from Ontario to Florida and ended staying at this Hotel both ways going to and from Florida. Excellent hotel, great staff, great room, extremely clean and close to the highway.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Sparta, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I don't normally review hotels but I felt I should make a special exception for this one. The rooms were absolutely wonderful. I travel for work and frequently am hotel bound what made this hotel special was they went above and beyond. My group stayed here for nearly 2 months upon a very easy check in I was greeted in my room with a thank you letter from the Wyndham family as well as some chips, candy, and bottled water. Not something most places do. I do need to give a very sincere thank you to two of the front desk staff. Michele handled the booking of all the rooms and dates I needed effortlessly, it was wonderful and she was a pleasure to work with. Secondly, if you stay here I hope you get the pleasure of meeting Wanda. She was there almost everyday to welcome me back to my home away from home. She had the inside scoop on all the great restaurants and I have to say mapquest has nothing on her. Was a pleasure to stay with you and look forward to a future visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Looks like a newer property from the outside but definitely not on the inside. Should have inquired a little further when my son told me the shower head was rusty. What I saw when I went to take my shower turned my stomach. Shower head was extremely moldy. If I had seen this before he took his shower I would have asked for a different room. I can only believe that this is accepted as being sufficient cleaning in this location as it did not happen overnight.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank rebbegone
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Great experience! Great rooms and friendly staff. No pool but they had a whirlpool and the area was very clean. The breakfast bar was well stocked; had a waffle maker and our kids loved it! We felt it was a kid-friendly place. The rooms were plenty big to fit our portable crib in a double bed room. Neat freak-wife-approved

• Stayed August 2014
Greg P, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am glad that you got a chance to enjoy our hot breakfast we offer in the morning. Our oversized rooms have plenty of space for a crib or pack and play and I am glad you noticed. We are very proud of the great customer service our staff provides. We hope to see you again soon.