A very nice, well located hotel, good breakfast, free Internet, friendly staff, etc. Near lots of shopping & restaurants. However, we are used to a "sleep-number" bed set at 90. They are proud of their new "pillow top" beds. For us, they are much too soft to sleep comfortably. We mentioned this to the front desk and they said that all of the beds had very recently been replaced at this property and all Windham hotels.
I just wish that I had known this so I could have stayed elsewhere. That's why I'm posting this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your trip to Tennessee at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 75 and just 15 minutes from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, our non-smoking hotel in Chattanooga, TN, offers thoughtful accommodations for both leisure and business travelers. Wake up to a free hot breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your day from the comfort of your hotel room. Our hotel near Ruby Falls features a full fitness center and hot tub. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Wingate Hotel Chattanooga