My husband and I stopped in Chattanooga on our two-day drive from Houston to Charlottesville, Virginia. It was pouring rain and the LaQuinta we were planning to stay at was booked. We stopped at this hotel which was near the freeway, and the young woman at the front desk offered us her last room (2 queens) for a good rate. The drive-through area by the front desk was covered, which we greatly appreciated during the downpour as we unloaded our luggage. Our room was large, clean, and quiet with nice flat-screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Breakfast was good and check-out efficient with receipt under our door. Cons: slow elevator and old-fashioned heating/air-conditioning unit. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your trip to Tennessee at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 75 and just 15 minutes from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, our non-smoking hotel in Chattanooga, TN, offers thoughtful accommodations for both leisure and business travelers. Wake up to a free hot breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your day from the comfort of your hotel room. Our hotel near Ruby Falls features a full fitness center and hot tub. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Wingate Hotel Chattanooga