Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    1,158 results
    All reviewsfront deskhot tubroom was cleanwafflesenjoyed our stayshopping and restaurantswould stay here againthe breakfast areahamilton placevery nice hotelgreat roombusiness centera great stayfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyking bedone night stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very good stay. The room was clean, the staff very friendly. I stay at this location every time I come to Chattanooga and plan to continue doing so. Greg and his staff do an excellent job.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
    Greg P, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Anthony M

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate your kind comments. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant when you are staying with us, please don't hesitate to let our staff know. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice, Quiet and comfortable. Just what I expected from Wingate. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Beds were great. Very hospitable staff. We were just far enough from the interstate to escape the morning traffic, yet close enough to continue our trip the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Henry T

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us here in Chattanooga. Hopefully if you are in are area again, you will choose to stay with us here at the Wingate Chattanooga!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

stayed five days at hotel and it was great. service was great. happy hour was really great to unwind.

Joe C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
    JOELTON
    Reviewed September 27, 2012

I find this hotel staff to very kind, friendly, professional and willing to help. The room service is good as evidenced by clean rooms. I appreciate coming back to a clean room. I really do like having the refrigerator in my room. Thank you so much for that. My room key was the only problem I had during my last week long stay. I did not have it close to my cell phone but on three occasions I had to go to the front desk for them to reactivate the key. I kept telling them I did not have it close to my cell phone. It became a little aggravating when I had my arms loaded and had to walk around the builing to get in. (Not fun). Oh well, the staff did take care of the problem and on the third time they gave me a new key.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with the acception of the trouble you had with your room key. Unfortunately, I can not explain why your key would not consistantly work during your last stay and also that it took three times for you to get a new key. Hopefully you won't have trouble with your key on your next visit with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is our second stay in this hotel. We love the convenience of the location to the shopping. We visit our daughter attending UT Chattanooga. Our first experience was absolutely wonderful, great staff!!! That is why we booked our next visit. This last visit everything was great except for the hair dryer coming off the wall and the bathroom door crowding the bathroom. But overall the experience was still good. We plan on booking again in October.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Ernesto S,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you chose to return to our property here in Chattanooga! I apologize for the incident with the hair dryer. Thank you for making us aware so we could have maintenance take care of this, we don't know if you don't tell us. All feedback good or bad makes us a better company. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.