“Always fun and very interesting things”
Review of River Gallery

River Gallery
Ranked #44 of 152 things to do in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Craft and art collections.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a wonderful place to see artistic things from glass blown ornaments, wind chimes, jewelry as well as more traditional artwork. And the staff is warm, friendly and welcoming!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"media"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 17, 2013

the art in the garden was very unique (extremely odd) but it was a nice place to visit especially for someone who is into art.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a beautiful little garden in a very idyllic space on the bluff over the water. One of those places that is better for just happening upon. I wouldn't think I'd be interested in a sculpture garden but these were good, interesting...sculptures that you would actually sit with for a minute and be curious about. I also liked it's meandering nature. I don't remember it's layout, exactly, but I remember both my daughter and I being delighted to find a more hidden lovely spot with a bench and then a stone walkway that winds down along another section. It isn't large, though, I may have made it sound so but it was easily one of my favorite places in Chattanooga.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

One of my artists, Russell Whiting, also shows at River Gallery, and his work is beautifully displayed in this garden. Other sculptures are well placed and thoughtfully selected.