“Awsome Place!!!!”

and up
Historic Downtown Chattanooga Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 148 things to do in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 9,000 animals swim, fly and crawl through this aquarium dedicated to educating visitors about freshwater ecosystems.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awsome Place!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had a Great time at the aquarium with my wife. Very reasonable prices and lots to do downtown. Very clean and well managed...Will be back next year!!! A must see place to take the family and or friends. We went in nov 2013 and the weather was great...... Also be sure to check out all of the other cool things to do while in the area. Very kid friendly area. We will plan on coming back sometime next year.

• Korean first
Seymour, Tennessee
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very nice - wonderful way to spend the day”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

River Journey and Ocean Journey-- I wish I had set aside more time- I KNOW I had to miss some cool exhibits. Fascinating, informative- kids and adults alike will love it. Worth the sort of high admission price. ($30+ for adults, no AARP or Senior discounts etc) The Penguins seem very happy! Can't wait for the River Otter exhibit next Spring. The Seahorse Exhibit blew me away. I petted a Sturgeon!! Beautiful exhibits and habitats- all done right. VERY accessible for wheelchair or strollers. If you don't want to eat at the Food Court, there's a TGIF immediately across. Saw a 3D IMAX film on Great White Sharks- it was wonderful. Beautiful surroundings, AND an adjacent boat trip to the TN River Gorge- I will do that next time, because I AM going back. One sour note- As a caregiver for a handicapped gentleman (who was with me) I have to comment that I think it is SHAMEFUL to charge for a wheelchair rental. The admission price is high enough, but to charge a handicapped person MORE to experience the Aquarium is despicable. Using someone's disability to create an additional income stream.....how low can you get? I will blow this whistle for every attraction I go to which has this policy. Just sayin'.

Killeen, Texas
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I am not sure what I was expecting for this but the outside looks more artistic than aquarium, but we were impressed with the aquarium. We would rate this aquarium towards the top of the ones we have visited. It was large enough and while thought out to slowly push you through the exhibits and definitely need a good long afternoon to visit it all. Lots to see and some well done exhibits.

South Lyon, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Aquarium”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

A nice way to spend a rainy day. We loved the area and petting the stingrays and sharks. The sea turtles were beautiful! Housed in two separate buildings-freshwater and ocean life.

Visited August 2013
Marietta, Georgia
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“In the Middle of Revision”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Gosh, we've been there before but since they have added the salt water building we thought we'd come back and tour it again. In our opinion it was confused with non-fish displays and the fresh water building having a basement full of salt water species. Yet, the tanks themselves hold a vast assortment of fish. They need to watch the maintenance of the buildings as they are heavily used and that was apparent. Still, we really enjoyed many of the displays yet were mystified why there was a large butterfly display which, while interesting, had no place being there in our opinion.