“Average Domino's”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This location hasn't dissapointed me with their pizza. We love our chicken bacon ranch thin crust. Never oredered delivery. Staff has always been very friendly to me!

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Can't complain to much pizza always tastes good. 50/50 chance of getting your order right, slow delivery and usually forget the extra sauces if you order them.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

About like any pizza take out chain. The food quality is standard. Most of the time they get your order correct. Staff is about average on friendliness. Cleanliness is excellent.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Good value , usually fast delivery , & they handle special request very well . I order from them often & have no complaints .

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is always good, although the last couple of times I got wings they weren't as good as the first few times I ordered them. Service is friendly and very courteous.