“Best Homestyle Food”
Review of Breece's Cafe

Breece's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Centerville
Reviewed April 30, 2009

My husband and I visited Centerville last week to see my in laws. We had dinner at Breece's. I had the chicken country fried steak and it's the best I've ever had!! Loved it! My husband had the Ribeye and said it was perfect. The service was fast and friendly as well. We will definately be going back. :)

2  Thank threexblessd

Reviewed March 28, 2008

Breece's is one of the few remaining cafes located around a square...for delicious good home cooking at a reasonable price. Each time I've been there the food is delicious, service is great and it's a warm, laid back, relaxing meal. If ever in Centervile, please make sure you visit Breece's Cafe.

3  Thank RoyalContessa