“Best restaurant in Celina!”

Ollie's Place - A Little Taste of Soul
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Celina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been to Celina about 8 times and found Ollie's after the first couple of trips. We only eat at Ollie's now. Great home-cooking and friendly service. Plus the price is very reasonable.

2  Thank Endeavourdawn

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent Food! Meat and three or elephant burger you are in for a treat! We were driving through small rural community and stopped by Ollie's Place. Clean bright and cheery atmosphere in an older building. I had grilled tenderloin, pinto beans, coleslaw and stewed potatoes. Very tasty.
Three others in my party had the elephant burger which was huge and flavorful. Another plus was the clean restrooms. If you are in Celina visit Ollie's Place.

1  Thank TWB2006SSR
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My friend and I were traveling through Celina on the way back from Ky. The restaurant we normallly stop at was closed. I had heard about Ollie's and decided to give it a try. The food was excellent; the service excellent and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. I'll return and often.

1  Thank Ruby T
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I always love visiting Ollie's and his famous elephant Tipsy when we travel through Celina. Our daughter always has to see Tipsy and she loves their pancakes. My husband will always order their country ham with homemade hog sausage and I always have his western omelet that is to die for. Ollie and his wife always come out of the kitchen to ask you how you are doing and will always remember you. I love the little small town dinner feel and the food is to die for.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We eat there often heading through Celina. Best food in town.

1  Thank riwhite