“Adorable cottage with relaxing view of river.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Balita B
“Adorable cottage with relaxing view of river.”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I enjoyed my time here with my husband, since we just wanted to get away for the weekend. I liked how we were able to focus on one another. We played cards and Sudoku, and snuggled on the couch. We weren't able to enjoy the river, as it was cold out, but we stayed very cozy inside the cottage. I would definitely like to come back when it warms up, to enjoy the rivers and lakes. A perfect place for some quality time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing