“Great food & prices awesome view ”
Review of Rickard Ridge BBQ

Rickard Ridge BBQ
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Caryville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Valrico, Florida
“Great food & prices awesome view ”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We sat outside and enjoyed the view And the weather was gorgeous. We had the pulled pork and chicken thighs. The chicken was fantastic. The pork had good flavor just a little dry. Also had the blackberry cobbler which was fabulous.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Had a wow meal at Rickard Ridge BBQ.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This restaurant is located in the Cove Lake State Park. Had the spicy chicken breasts and they were awesome. Great service too. I recommend this eatery to all.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Iralgo
Maynardville, Tennessee
“Just Average”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stopped by after church on a Sunday and the parking lot was pretty full. I had read all of the reviews about them having really good food and service. We were immediately greeted as we entered. The place smelled fantastic! And the decorations were cute. Our waitress was very attentive and pleasant. Because of all of this we were eagerly awaiting our meal, however we were quickly disappointed. I ordered the "smoked chicken breast" it was clearly just put on a grill with some seasoning added while cooking. My husband ordered the $17 combo dinner. The ribs were very overdone, almost tasted as if they were cooked the day before, the chicken thighs were "OK", but the pulled bbq had SO much "smoke" flavor, we felt like we had eaten a hickory chip. The side dishes were good, we had baked beans, sweet potato fries, and potato salad. I REALLY wanted this place to be good. Hoping they step up the food quality. However doubtful that we return.

• Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Ain't what it used to be”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I'm a local and have been coming here since before it was Rickards. I don't know what happened but the place is nothing like it was with the previous owners or even once Rickards first opened. They've become complacent. My catfish was raw in the middle, too late once you've gotten that far. My gf's smokes chicken was shoe leather and her friendspulled pork was more like jerky. The manager was nice enough to not charge us but I had driven an hour to get there! Step up your game Rickards!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DaveGTR
Georgetown
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by this restaurant on the way home from a vacation in Florida on a recommendation from a fellow traveller. What a great place, I had the ribs, naturally and my wife had the chicken thighs. Both dishes were smoked and just the best I have ever had and I've had a lot. We shared both dishes and my wife voted for the chicken and I the ribs. Both chicken and ribs were dry rubbed with no added sauce, the home made BBQ sauce was supplied on the table for dipping.
They sell both the dry rub and the in-house made BBQ sauce.
This is a must stop if you travel I75.

Visited April 2014