“Great Hotel with Character”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our family loves to go to this Hotel. The lama's add extra character and a unique atmosphere. The view is wonderful and the rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. We stay at this hotel about six times per year because we have a boat at Sugar Hollow on Noris Lake and the distance is reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you 854brendal for your review. Thank you so much for staying with us when you come down to visit Norris lake. We look forward to seeing you again!!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The bathroom in our room was very large. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good. My daughter loved seeing all the animals they had outside. We will stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you StoreyB for your review. So glad you all enjoyed your stay and your daughter enjoyed the llamas. Hope to see you again in the near future!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I fell in love with this place the first time I stayed and couldn't wait to bring my husband. He really enjoyed the historic memorabilia in the hotel and I love the scenic location and the llamas. My only regret is that we arrived later than expected so we did not get to enjoy the surrounding area as much as we would have liked. I hope to return so we can enjoy the beautiful park located just down the road.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you LydiaMKClearwater for your review. So glad that you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Tricky getting into the hotel but once your there you can expect to be worry free and just relax. The llamas were a bonus for the kids to enjoy. Coves Lake State Park was 5 minutes down the road. Plenty to do if you are staying in the area, or hit 75 to head out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you Raymond S for review. So glad that you could relax and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and clean. The owner roams the hotel and chats with guests. Very responsive to issues. I was impressed.
Several restaurants and shopping in the area, sunrise from my balcony was beautiful, all together comprised a great stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you 1911guy for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again for future stays. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a charming well cared for property. Staff was friendly. Scenery is memorable. Beds clean and comfy. A real jewel. Will be here again for sure. My family has decided to make this our get away from it all spot. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you 3f5f7a for you review. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Always a top notch hotel. Attention to guests needs are always met/exceeded. Beautiful view , are great hospitality. Breakfast has many choices and the staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. Easy on and off to Interstate 75. Don't pass this one up !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you 06400MT jamesc for you kind review. Hope that you can come and stay with us again!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Super 8 Caryville TN
#4 of 4 in Caryville
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!