“Best Hotel experience ever”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My family and I had two rooms on Saturday night, 3-22-14. Staff was very engaging, took care of all our needs, and the rooms were great. Beds were comfortable, and the rooms were clean and neat. Three things stood out, though. This hotel is made very unique by the collection of local history memorabilia owned by the owner, and displayed throughout. The grounds are also unique and entertaining for the same reason. What left us shocked though was the fact that the owner and his wife were working the breakfast area during the breakfast hours, greeting people and showing perfect southern hospitality. The owner of the hotel brought me my coffee for goodness sake. Amazing people, amazing place and experience. Cannot recommend it enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you Ron B. for you very wonderful review. Hack the owner really likes to meet and greet with the guest. So glad that you enjoyed you stay so much with us. We hope you and your family can come and stay again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Really appreciated meeting and talking with the owner.I learned a great deal about the history of the area. We appreciated all of the displays inside and outside of the building and parking lot area. The staff was very competent, waiting on us at every opportunity. We would especially recommend this motel for families.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Dean O for your kind review. The owner loves to meet and greet with all the guest. Thank you for recommending us to families. Hope you can come back and stay!!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The bad news was we were stranded in Caryville, TN --- The good news was that the tow truck driver took us to this hotel. We often stay in Hampton Inns when we travel but this property is like no other location we have experienced. What an enjoyable stay --- we soon forgot all our stress from dealing with car issues. I can only reiterate what others have said --- the furnishings, the historical pictures, the breakfast bar, the llamas, the cleanliness and the service made our stay so pleasant. As we visited with the owner the next morning at breakfast, he offered to provide us with transportation if we needed it during the day --- what a caring Southern gentleman!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side have a great view of the lake in the State Park. We had a back side room an...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Baley for the review. Sorry to hear that you had car trouble while staying here. So glad that you got to stay with us and enjoyed the llamas. Hope that you can come and stay again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This Hampton Inn like all others is a fantastic hotel but what makes it over the top are the personal touches that the owner has added. Spotless, extremely friendly, very helpful people. The rooms are very homey and very comfortable and spotless. The price is great. There are smoking rooms in this day and age. The grounds are beautiful with llamas roaming around and its sooo peaceful to watch them. You forget your actually in a hotel and not at home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you 438colleenr for the wonderful review. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear from our guest saying it feels like home. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again!!!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband and I stay here on our west to Florida. We love this place. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the staff very friendly. The breakfast waffles are very tasty.

We enjoy the warm welcome we receive and love to explore the great photos and artifacts which make this such a unique Hampton Inn. Please don't change a thing

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter than the toons at the front which have a great view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you 1retiredlibrarian for you wonderful review. So glad that you enjoyed all of the pictures on the walls. Hope to see you again on future stays. Thanks again!!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Older hotel that is in need of a total update. Everything was clean, and in a beautiful setting. More like a "mom & pop" motel but with a high price tag. The breakfast was fine and the server was very friendly. Will probably stop at different Hampton Inn along the way on our next trip. We expect more for our money than this one offered.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Susan R for your review. We will be updating in November. Hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

If I didn't know this was a Hampton Inn, I would have guessed it was a lake resort hotel. We had a balcony overlooking Cove Lake. There were llamas in the backyard grazing on grasses. The continental breakfast was the best I ever had. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you Trina E for the kind review here. So glad that you enjoyed the lake view so much during your stay. Hope that you all can come back and stay with us soon. Thanks!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Red Roof Inn Caryville
Red Roof Inn Caryville
#3 of 4 in Caryville

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!