“A trip down memory lane!”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Toronto, Canada
“A trip down memory lane!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is not only an excellent hotel, it's an experience. The owner was an auctioneer and the property is full of fascinating finds. Make sure you allow for extra time to discover the surrounding. Surprises everywhere inside and outside.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for the review. So glad you enjoyed all of the pictures on the walls. Hope to see you again!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn, I had an unexpected extended stay due to a car issue and wished I had been there during the summer season as it was such a great experience even in off season.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for your review. Sorry to hearing about the car trouble. Hope that you can come back during the summer and stay again with us!!!!
Dry Ridge, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I would stay there every time. Good people. Fun things on the wall to look at. Room was great. Owner was there on the last trip. They cared about everything. The parking is a little tight but they do have an overflow parking lot. They could of told the uhaul people to use that lot. The would of made parking much easier. They change my room request at the last minute for me. They extended my checkout time too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind review. We love hearing from our guest. Hope that you can come and stay again with us.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Amazing facilities....the best host (Hack) Great warmth in the staff. The breakfast was no.1 and the ambiance with all the beautiful, historical pictures on the walls of the lobby and breakfast nook, set a lovely atmosphere. It was the BEST>

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your reveiw on here. So glad that you got to meet and talk with Hack. He loves meeting with the guest. Thanks again!!!
bradenton, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Very unique for a motel. The scenery is beautiful, the staff very friendly and efficient. Loved the history displayed throughout the motel. The llamas grazing there were a treat to see. I want to stay longer next time. The restaurant on the lake was was an added pleasure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for the wonderful review. Hope that you all can come and see us again!!!!
Fripp Island, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Extremely well managed hotel. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and love the brand. This is the best one yet. The public space walls are lined with interesting memorabilia. The hotel manager greeted guests in the lobby at breakfast. He was very friendly and offered stories about the history of East Tennessee. Wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your very kind review. Hack loves to meet with the guests during their breakfast and talk with them. We hope that you can come back and stay with us again!!!!
Woodbury
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were very impressed with the quality of this hotel. Very personable. The most individual attention that we have ever experienced. The breakfast bar was excellent with quite an assortment of amenties.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guest. I hope that you can come back and stay with us again in the near future!!!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
#3 of 4 in Caryville
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!