“Unique Hotel with friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have stayed here several times and not been dissapointed. The proprietor has decorated the grounds, lobby, and hallways with historical documents, antique automobiles, and other interesting articles. I could spend hours just browsing the hallways looking at the pictures and documents. The staff has always been friendly and helpful, and we were even served coffee by the owner!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. So glad that you have been staying with us several times. The owner Hack loves to meet with the guest and get to know them a little a better. We hope to see you on your next trip this way. Thank you again!!!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My room actually smelled clean, not chemical clean but truly clean. The view was beautiful. Ate at a great barbecue place in the state park up the way that has a Bluegrass band on Mondays and Thursdays. Staff at hotel was extremely accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. We love hearing from our guest. So glad to hear how clean your room was and that the staff was accommodating. The ridge is a great place to eat. We hope you can come and stay with us again!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The group I was traveling with expected a nice, clean place to spend the night while traveling to a convention. We go so much more! This motel is a home-spun museum. It's filled with such a great collection of historic things. The llamas grazing on the hillside behind the motel is delightful. The view of the lake is amazing. We all want to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that you all want to come back and stay. We try to make everyone feel at home with us. We hope to see you all in the future. Thanks again!!!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was a unique Hampton Inn. It is full of antiques and museum like ambiance. Beautiful view of Cove Lake, mountains and Lamas on grazing. Interior is full of newspaper articles going back to the 1800's of the family that owns the hotel today. Its a rare find and is a treasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YoungSnowbirds_10
sherry m, Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. So glad that you enjoyed the view, newpaper articles, and antiques. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

this has got to be one of the best Hampton Inns ever.. it is small and even just off the highway it is in a wonderful setting.. the view of Cove Lake and the mountains in the background is gorgeous. The rocking chairs in front of the hotel along with the tables and chairs overlooking the lake are quite a welcome.. the alpacas grazing on the hill below are not your typical hotel view.. enough about the outside.. the lobby and breakfast area are like a living room in someone's home.. the fireplace and all the decorations are so welcoming. The rooms are spacious and so very clean.. very comfortable beds. all of Hack's (the most friendly, gracious owner) memorabilia was so interesting as was talking to him.. we enjoyed our stay here very much.. was here for 4 nights visiting friends who had rented a house on Norris Lake.. we were quite happy to get back to our "home" each night.. breakfast was good and the selection was varied.. the ladies working at the breakfast bar were so helpful and always making sure you had everything you needed... the whole staff was very accommodating and friendly.. we highly recommend the Hampton Inn at Caryville..

Room Tip: ask for one with Lake view..
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda H

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear from our guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed here last night. very good location, well kept, clean. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. I will definitely stay here if I am in this area as again. I give this hotel the top rating.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan H
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. So glad that you could stop and stay with us during your trip. We hope that you can make it back to this area sometime and we look forward to seeing you. Thank you again!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way home from Florida. This was the nicest modest priced hotel we have ever stayed at. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The staff helpful and friendly. The free breakfast and evening snack of fresh baked cookies was wonderful. The hotel also has an amazing view! We wish the weather was better to enjoy it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank momfrommi2

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love hearing from our guest. So glad that you enjoyed the cookies and the beautiful view. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!!! Thanks again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Red Roof Inn Caryville
#3 of 4 in Caryville
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!