Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Rocky Top)
Comfort Inn(Pioneer)
View Hotel
Lamb's Inn Motel(Rocky Top)
View Hotel
Blue Haven Motel(Rocky Top)
Quality Inn(Clinton)
View Hotel
All reviewslocal historyantique carshack ayerssouth carolinamountain viewhave stayed here several timesevery morningcove lake state parksouthern hospitalitygreat place to stayroad tripstaff was friendlyexcellent staywaffleswould definitely stay here againclean roomsvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2013

What a wonderful hotel. The service is second to none. The staff is friendly and willing to help out in any way. The rooms are spotless. The complimentary breakfast had the best waffles I've ever had AND one of the staff volunteered to make it for us!

If I could give it more than five stars I would. We have stayed here several times in the past 15 years and have never once had a bad experience.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that overlooks the lake.
1  Thank James D
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I love to hear that you have been staying with us for so long. It is people like you and your family that keep us going. Thank you again for trying to give us more than five stars. We look forward to seeing you again!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Nice clean room, a lot of local history in the hallways and lobby, very friendly people, nice free breakfast, great view of Cove Lake from our room. Owner came around at breakfast and chatted with people and gave us info and cd's to take home about local history, A plus for me was old model a Fords around the property. Overall a good experience and would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: pay the extra 10.00 and get a lake view room, also has a small balcony with chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hack the owner loves to come by and meet all the guest during breakfast. I'm glad that you enjoyed the model a Fords. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our stay at the Careyville Hampton Inn was a real treat. After a long day's drive, we arrived at this family oriented HI with its beautiful view and historical ambience. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The view of the lake and mountains was most relaxing. We recommend it highly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Our lake and mountain view is what alot of our guest come from. I'm glad to hear that you loved it so much. If you come back in the area please stop back by and stay again with us. Look forward to seeing you again!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 20, 2013

awesome hotel, very friendly staff! Really enjoyed talking to owner. Was a very clean and safe hotel , with alot of history. Hotel had a nice little museum with old moonshine and abe lincoln history. Would be nice for a family stay or individual

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. The owner loves to meet and greet our guest in morning during breakfast. I hope you will come back and see us soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Caryville, Tn is one of the best hotels/motels we have stayed in. We always try to stop here on our way to Michigan or Florida whichever way we are traveling. The service staff are always friendly and always put you at ease. Their breakfast offers a variety of foods that should please even the most picky eater. They always have cookies/fruit and coffee or tea available at all times. I am a neat freak and carry my own cleaning supplies. I don't need them here. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. We love this particular Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We try to make everyone feel like family here. Thank you for staying with us on your way to and from Michigan and Florida. We look forward to seeing you again.