“Perfect rest on a long journey”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Pickering
“Perfect rest on a long journey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Florida. Hadn't planned to stay here but the road ahead was closed due to weather conditions The room was just what we needed: clean and comfortable. The breakfast next morning was great (except for the eggs which were ok but not great. Stick to the waffles and fruit). The hotel was very quiet and we had a great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed

• Stayed January 2013
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. Glad you had a comfortable and good night stay with us. Look forward to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Galena, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have stayed at this property now 3 times and each time we find something new to enjoy. There is a lot of memorabilia around the hotel, national and local. We especially enjoy learning about the owner through his pictures and stories. They always have fresh baked cookies at check in and the breakfast is delicious! If you are traveling through northern Tennessee on I 75, give this hotel a visit. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces east, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank AngelaLOH
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you all have been returning to stay with us. We enjoy hearing that you have got to learn from Hack. He loves meeting new people and telling them a little bit about the history around here.
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

The staff was very friendly and courteous; and made me feel they were really pleased I was there. The room was a good size and included a microwave and refrigerator. It also included a small balcony with chairs, but it was a bit cool to sit outside this time of year. The internet was better than usual and was fast enough to do what I needed online. Breakfast was pretty typical for a Hampton Inn. It included an egg dish, fruit, waffles and a meat dish as well as assorted pastries, coffee and juice. It was served on time and everything looked clean and fresh. One of the nice things about Hampton Inns are their consistency. You know what to expect and this one did not disappoint and even exceeded my expectations. The driveway is a bit hard to find in the dark. They should provide some better signage by the main road. Unfortunately the Exercise room was pretty lacking. This is also typical for a Hampton Inn. Hampton Inn has a lot going for it, it a shame they can’t come up with better equipped exercise rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review it means alot to us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again
Saline, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

By far one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. No, it's not as fancy as Ritz or Conrad, but it has very unique atmosphere. Most of this is due to owner, Hack Ayers, who takes personal responsibility for making sure hotel guests are taken care of. The hotel decorations are unique, interesting, and very educational. Our whole family enjoyed learning about the history of the region and meeting Mr. Ayers in person (he was helping staff with breakfast). During our stay we felt like we were staying at a good friend's house. Thank you Hampton staff, and thank you Mr. Ayers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tim D
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guest. Mr. Ayers will be happy to know you all enjoyed his decoration. We are also glad that we made you all feel like a good close friend. We look forward to see you all again
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a hotel that I stay at when I travel to Caryville, fun hotel, lots of interesting photos and artifacts from the area and prohibition. Very nice staff that will provide you with all the information you need for the area. The plus, there is a Llama farm behind the hotel. Just ask for a room and you can see them grazing. Pretty funny when you don't see them everyday. I would recommend this as a fun place to stay, free breakfast which was pretty good. Great views also

Room Tip: Ask for a room to see the Llamas!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We love to hear from out guest. Glad you enjoyed your room with a view and the llamas being hear. We look forward to seeing you here on your next stay with us. Thank you again.
Mishawaka, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

The staff was wonderful and the biscuts and gravy is very good. The scenery and view are lovely and being so close to the interstate is nice. Only an hr drive to the Smokys and good place to stay if you don`t want to deal with the crowds in Sieverville and Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: get any room facing the lake
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
sherry m, Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a good time here with us. We look forward to see you in the future.
Tampa FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a quirky place. From the llama viewing area in the parking lot, to the statues and antique cars at the entrance, I knew I had found a winner. The photos gracing all the walls were fun and fascinating. I felt like I was in a museum. The bed was lovely and the balcony view even better! I expected another great Hampton breakfast and I sure got it here. Even though there was a big festival going on, the clerk took the time to tell me how to get to the highly rated nearby barbeque restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Highly recommended and I plan to return as often as I can.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT directly over the entrance canopy that will block your view of the mountains.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TampaFLRuthy
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed your balcony view. Hope that you got to enjoy some of the festival while it was going on. We look forward to see you again in the future. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
#1 of 1 in Pioneer
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!