“Neat Little Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Neat Little Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a hotel that I stay at when I travel to Caryville, fun hotel, lots of interesting photos and artifacts from the area and prohibition. Very nice staff that will provide you with all the information you need for the area. The plus, there is a Llama farm behind the hotel. Just ask for a room and you can see them grazing. Pretty funny when you don't see them everyday. I would recommend this as a fun place to stay, free breakfast which was pretty good. Great views also

Room Tip: Ask for a room to see the Llamas!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We love to hear from out guest. Glad you enjoyed your room with a view and the llamas being hear. We look forward to seeing you here on your next stay with us. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Mishawaka, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

The staff was wonderful and the biscuts and gravy is very good. The scenery and view are lovely and being so close to the interstate is nice. Only an hr drive to the Smokys and good place to stay if you don`t want to deal with the crowds in Sieverville and Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: get any room facing the lake
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sherry m, Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a good time here with us. We look forward to see you in the future.
Tampa FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a quirky place. From the llama viewing area in the parking lot, to the statues and antique cars at the entrance, I knew I had found a winner. The photos gracing all the walls were fun and fascinating. I felt like I was in a museum. The bed was lovely and the balcony view even better! I expected another great Hampton breakfast and I sure got it here. Even though there was a big festival going on, the clerk took the time to tell me how to get to the highly rated nearby barbeque restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Highly recommended and I plan to return as often as I can.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT directly over the entrance canopy that will block your view of the mountains.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TampaFLRuthy
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed your balcony view. Hope that you got to enjoy some of the festival while it was going on. We look forward to see you again in the future. Thank you and have a blessed day.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel, rooms were very clean, service was exceptional, nice complimentary breakfast served daily including, eggs, waffles, hot cereal, fruit, and juice. Good coffee served 24/7, stayed with the family and was very satisfied even saw llama in the fenced area , grand kids loved it, will definitely stay again!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
We are glad that you and your family had a great time here. Glad you all enjoyed breakfast and got to see the llamas. Looking forward to see you all again on future stays. Thank you again.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This particular Hampton Inn is unique. It has a multi-level first floor and is tucked way up high on a hill. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very nice. Breakfast was up to par and equal to most of the Hampton's that I have stayed. The only down-side to this place is having no restaurant nearby. I drove across the highway (I-75) and found the Shoney overcrowded and smelly. Drove north for about 5 miles and went to a Zaxbys that was horrible. Better to pack a picnic lunch or dinner if staying here.

Room Tip: If it's a Sunday night, bring your own beer for watching the football game. They don't sell...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

This Hampton Inn has a special little secret - if you have the time walk up and down the hallways and look at all the memorabila. The rooms are clean and the beds comfy. We had an incredible nights sleep. The llama's at the hotel are an added little bonus - just sit outside overlooking the lake and watch the llamas.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sherry m, Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. we are so glad you enjoyed our mountain memorabilia. Our owner loves to talk about moonshine running and local history. Our llamas are a crowd pleaser. again thank you so much and come back and see us soon.

Sherry muse
FLL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Can't add alot to the many reviews; just want to send our congrats to the staff and maintenance department running this older family-run hotel. My husband had a concern with a facility issue that did not affect our excellent stay whatsoever. We were impressed by the serious and sincere response. The next morning, after checking out, we happened to notice a professional repair truck in the parking lot. So not only had the in-house maintenance staff addressed our concern satisfactorily on the previous night, but again the matter was being double-checked the next day. Smart people running a smart hotel.

Room Tip: Our balcony view room was not needed. The view can be enjoyed equally as well by strolling the prop...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
#1 of 1 in Pioneer
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Clinton I-75

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!