“Good but not great”

Catfish Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Burns
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Friendly service, good white beans...your choice of slaw with mayo or vinegar (way too much of each in either). Catfish tasty but not special.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

great hushpuppies and catfish. Large dining area with two floors.Friendly staff and owners. We've eaten here many times and there is never a wait to be seated.

2  Thank chipanddip
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is one of the BEST places for CATFISH and FIXINS.......If you leave this restaurant ...and you are not totally STUFFED..and SATISFIED.....It is your own fault.....Don and Sharon are not only owners of the BEST Catfish place around.....they will speak to you when you enter.....carry on conversations during your meal....and thank you as you leave......I guess just a touch of Southern hospitality !!!!! We have been going here for over 27 years......and always leave with a full belly !!!!!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great place to eat.. food is always good... staff is friendly...great place to take visiting family for a meal

Reviewed November 7, 2013

my husband and I ate here and it was excellent. the hush puppies are the best I have ever had. Not alot of healthy choices but the broiled fillet was amazing. the service was great.She was extremely nice and had everything I needed before I had to ask for it which made my visit that much more over the top. I will definitely become a new regular.