“Good Food”

Catfish Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Burns
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great place to eat.. food is always good... staff is friendly...great place to take visiting family for a meal

Reviewed November 7, 2013

my husband and I ate here and it was excellent. the hush puppies are the best I have ever had. Not alot of healthy choices but the broiled fillet was amazing. the service was great.She was extremely nice and had everything I needed before I had to ask for it which made my visit that much more over the top. I will definitely become a new regular.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is an old school catfish restaurant. The food is just what you would expect. The hushpuppies are great. The spicy catfish is not hot at all, just different breading, but it is good. They charge extra for it and extra for baked potatoes. If you are looking for catfish with all the fixins, then this is the place. The owners are very nice, too.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I went to Catfish Kitchen on a Friday evening. We were seated right away. We both ordered the Spicy Hot Catfish filets. They were very good, fresh and just spicy enough. The service was great and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend the Catfish Kitchen.

1  Thank hardshell911
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Had the all you can eat Quail on Tues & Weds nights; wife had the catfish. Quail was good & fresh. No complaints. The catfish was ok. Tasted overly fishy and earthy & a bit greasy. White beans, slaw, bread rolls & hush puppies were excellent! Service very friendly, complete with a visit fr the head cook!

I'd recommend this place, I just wasn't impressed with maybe the quality(?) of the catfish, but I recognize it may have been an off night.