“Clean hotel/Great Staff”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Brownsville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean hotel/Great Staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn-Brownsville over the holidays and it exceeded our expectations. This hotel is more than a hotel. The breakfast, clean rooms, friendliness of staff, convenience of the location, are all wonderful amenities to have in place. The rooms are very clean and fresh. I would highly recommend this property in Brownsville. If you're looking for a great place to stay, with friendly staff, good breakfast, and reasonably priced, seriously consider the Comfort Inn Brownsville.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank David B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The staff was unbelievable and the rooms are great. I will stay here with my family and on my own when passing through. The breakfast was great and the room was really clean and comfortable. Great price and great comfort at the Comfort Inn!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank James51122
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is NOT a big area, and if this property wasn't located just off the interstate, then it would probably rent for MUCH less than what they are getting now. There are literally, 2 other hotels entrance that you have to drive by to get to this one. If I hadn't already booked on line, and didn't know,, I would have probably stopped at one of the others to check the rates first.
One good thing this one did have, that the others didn't have, is a good breakfast. SOO,, that in it's self would bring the value of the stay up. It would save you at least the cost of breakfast. Room was very clean, heater worked great, great water pressure for the shower, internet was plenty fast enough, for a hotel.
Nice rack for the night. Will stay here again if the other places are that much older, and just a little cheaper. Interior entrance to room also, for added security.

Room Tip: Make sure the entrance to the hotel is safe.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Glenn H
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stay in hotels 200 nights a year. This hotel is top of the line for a midrange property! I was surprised that the staff was so friendly and helpful, guiding me to local attractions and a very good BBQ place in the area. When I walked in the room, the first thing I noticed was the cover on the bed. They are thick comforters with solid linen underneath rather than that cheap polyester junk lesser hotels use. I hate that stuff. It feels itchy to me. In any case, this was indicative of everything in the room. The flat screens were a nice touch! I also liked that they are the only place I found in the area with an elevator and inside rooms. The breakfast was waffles, two kinds of eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, pastries, etc. It was exceptional! Def. saved me money not having to go to McDonalds for 4 people and wait in line for an hour. Overall, given that this is a two star class of hotel it is certainly one of the better ones!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank frankbishop84
Waverly, Tennessee
Reviewed October 30, 2012

ive stayed there a few times and they always had key trouble and its usually pretty clean and i actually like the owner he seems to be a good guy but my last stay i found condoms and astroglide (butt lube) in my room when i checked in and if they missed that,did they actually clean the room?i didnt feel very comfortable sleeping there after that.i tried to make contact with manager or owner for 4 days and they say he is out of town so take it for what its worth

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jerm b
Nashville, TN
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Travelling up and down I-40 East and West you'll find a ton of hotels / motels to stay in. I stopped at the Comfort Inn Brownsville and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, cleanliness of the room, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff (my key wouldn't work 3x in row, they were very helpful), and the safety of the surroundings.

I would HIGHLY recommend this as THE stop if you are travelling up and down I-40. There are also flat screen TV's in the rooms, a VERY pleasant surprise. I did this as a "walk-in" and was accommodated VERY well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ron H
Nashville
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We found 5 full grown bedbugs crawling on our pillows! I had just checked the sheets/mattresses, didn't see any, but now I know that the tiny black dots could have been the evidence I needed before putting our suitcases down. Front desk lady didn't apologize, but gave us keys to another room. Didn't see bugs in the room anywhere, but there definitely was dots/stains on the linens..only hope no pests followed us home!

Room Tip: Check rooms for evidence of bedbugs!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank C D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsville
Econo Lodge
Comfort Suites
#6 of 28 in Jackson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson

Been to Comfort Inn Brownsville? Share your experiences!