“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the service . Food was good. Nice place to eat. Problems with parking. Definitely will repeat.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice local craft brews and good food, I had the shrimp and grits, definitely recommend it, not too pricey and right on Main street

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We went there for date night during race week and although the streets were crazy busy we were able to get a table within 10 minutes. The menu has something for everyone. Lots of items with an Asian twist and bugers that sounded great. We ordered the tuna Tower for appetizer along with the crab rangoons. Unfortunately the kitchen was backed up and the waiter told us they wouldn't be able to get us our tuna Tower for quite a while. We were okay with that. We just ordered another order of the crab rangoon. For dinner we each had different items. From Burgers to their Drunken Noodles everything was delicious. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

When I asked the waitress what the specialty of the restaurant is, she said the stir fry. We had the firecracker shrimp which I assume is their take on bang bang shrimp and it was good but not bang bang good. I wanted to order the General Tso's chicken stir fry but they add green pepper and onion to it. Instead, I ordered the shrimp classic stir fry and it was good but they did not offer soy sauce for the table and the sauce that came with the shrimp stir fry did not go with the dish. The quantity is good and the taste of the actual stir fry is good. I wish I had tried the burger.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the Un-Brie-lievable burger and parm garlic fries! Well prepared burger and everyone enjoyed their meal.