“Nice touch to Fast Food”
Review of Pal's 10

Pal's 10
Ranked #28 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stumbled upon this fast food drive-thru on accident on a cross country road trip with my son and niece. It was a long day and the sight of Pals made us all upbeat. The food tasted fresher than typical McDonalds fare and the servers were not your usual angsty teenagers. We try to make this a regular stop when we pass through the Bristol area.

Reviewed November 17, 2010

I grew up in the Tri-Cities and now every time I return for a visit, I have to always make at least one run to Pal's. They are clean, have quick service, tasty sweet tea and yummy seasoned frenchie fries. The chipped ham is also very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bristol, Tennessee
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Good place for burgers and anything for lunch. Really fast service. Pals really knows what fast food is all about.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook