“Awesome fresh food”
Review of Simply Delicious Market Place - CLOSED

Simply Delicious Market Place
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I had the Cuban. It was fresh, seasoned well and delicious.
My daughter had the cheese steak. I was hoping she didn't eat it all because the taste I had was awesome.
You can never go wrong with Boars Head cold cuts. The only criticism I can give is that the decor is over 20 years old. Bathrooms extremely small. Nevertheless very clean and great food. We will stop by the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stopped in here for a midweek lunch based on the reviews here. We pulled in around 11:10 and there were maybe 3 other people in the place, but by 11:30, the line reached the door. They have a long list of specialty sandwiches, soups sides and salads as well as other assorted appetizer type foods. I had the Sailor, which was hot pastrami, split knockwurst, melted Swiss cheese and mustard on toasted rye roll, and I opted for the German potato salad as a side. The sandwich was excellent, and the potato salad was outstanding, but you really don't get much more than a nice spoonful. My wife had the roast chicken sandwich and chips, and she had no complaints about the moist, flavorful chicken that was generously stacked on it. They serve Pepsi products and sweet tea, and I do believe beer as well. As the name implies, you can also get meat, breads and sides to go by the pound. The service was a little slow that day, but to be fair they appeared to be a little short staffed and did have a HELP WANTED sign posted out front, so maybe they've gotten that straightened out. All in all it was a good lunch experience and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This place has the best chicken tortilla soup! They also have the best sandwiches! Try their deserts and sides too! Love it! Shelby and Larry are super sweet too!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have not gone there in years. My wife and I went one day in june and it's very average. Probably will not go back and if I do it want be anytime soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My brother in law (Ray B.)turned us on to this place when we visited over the Thanksgiving weekend. All food is made to order and Larry is extremely generous with his food. And it is "simply delicious". Makes a great hamburger, bisque, and some of the HOTTEST spices around. If you have a chance, drop by and see him and enjoy the food and hospitality.