“lots of food for the buck...”
Review of Fishtales Pigtales Cafe - CLOSED

Fishtales Pigtales Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
bristol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lots of food for the buck...”
Reviewed August 31, 2009

All i know is that i found myself in a bind when a small family get together turned into a large almost reunion....My husband and i decided to invite a few family members over for a little get together when before i knew it there was over forty hungry people at my house. all i know is that fishtales was the only place i could get large amounts of great food at a great price and fast...i was almost embarrased when i called and ask the girl on the other line how much food i would need. all i know is i needed alot of food fast..well low and behold she was the most polite and repectful girl..she was so much help and when she explained practically the whole menu without so much as a sigh...i knew the lord was looking out for me...all i know is that me and my family will always come in and carry out from fishtales...they make you feel like you matter and that means alot when im spending my hard earned buck...god bless you fishtales and all who work with you...you will always have our bussiness.....

1 Thank sarah41399

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This used to be one of my favorite restaurants, although we only get over there once or twice a year. A month ago, I...”
Reviewed January 1, 2008

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants, although we only get over there once or twice a year. A month ago, I would have given them 5 stars. However, we went there a couple of weeks ago, and the decline in the quality of food was noticeable, plus their prices have gone up again. I've lost confidence in them as the best seafood restaurant in the Tri-Cities and beyond.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook