“Good food, great beer selection”
Review of State Line Grill

State Line Grill
Ranked #13 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Went with my wife to listen to some country music and had beers, burger, quesadilla; they have a huge selection of draft beers, and the the food was really good. The service was consistently pleasant (we had 3 servers over the course of the evening). We'll be back.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food was inedible, the staff was unfriendly and slow!!! There were people puking on tables from being over-servrd alcohol!!! Law inforcement needs to interviene!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I really enjoyed this establishment. Its a step above the generic sports bar with nicer seating and dining are. There was a large selection of beer and the bartender that served us was both professional and friendly. I had the Guacamole Bacon Burger. It was delicious. Very filling, too, as it was huge! They have a sweet karaoke show on Thursday Nights I was told, so I plan to go back that evening and have some fun! I highly recommend! Its a great local joint that has a lot of character and is very nice.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped in to watch my team (Bama) play Kentucky on Saturday night as we passed through. Place was not crowded and we had good beer selections with wings and nachos. Staff was kind enough to put volume up on TV we sat close to while other sports were playing at bar.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere here was great, the food was pretty good and the music was out of this world... But it was also the rhythm and roots festival so great music was everywhere! Check this place out... The upstairs is pretty chill and great for catching a football game!