“Amazing Food and Excellent Service”

Mad Greek Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You will not be disappointed. I dine at this restaurant at least one time per week. I've never had anything that wasn't amazing. Last month, they catered a party for a large group and the food was outstanding. Save room for dessert - they are awesome.

3  Thank Kim W
There are newer reviews for Mad Greek Restaurant

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We live locally and eat Mad Greek at least 2-3 times a month. We love their pizza and deserts. It is very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommend

3  Thank Elisa F
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Restaurant has a very efficient and friendly staff. Menu is has many choices. Food is well prepared and very tasty. I eat there quite often and would recommend it to anyone wanting to have an enjoyable meal at a very pleasant atmosphere. Greek salad is one of the best.

3  Thank 1943James
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I eat here with my family every year at Christmas when I visit my mom and my sister. The food is always outstanding, the restrooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and they are always accomodating of the young children in our group (even when they get rowdy). The spanikopita is one of my favorites along with the tres leches cake. I was really impressed with how they listened to my mom customize her order without blinking as some of her requests are really insane but they managed to make her happy which is hard to do so we will be back. I was impressed with some of their wines so next time I will make sure someone else is driving. :-)

3  Thank plail30
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Went on a Tuesday evening, and the restaurant was packed. Had veggie pizza, Greek appetizer platter and Greek salad followed by baklava, tiramisu, and cannoli. Everything arrived quickly, was extremely tasty, and service and atmosphere were nice.

2  Thank Lisa H