“Service Great/Food OK/Atmosphere Poor”

Mad Greek Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Service Great/Food OK/Atmosphere Poor”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recently passing through town with my parents we stopped in and were drawn in by the exterior and once inside the decor was above average to local greek restaurants back home. I ordered the large greek with chicken and the lettuce was fresh but the ground/chopped chicken was not favorable. The chicken had pieces of burnt grilled pieces mixed in and was terribly dry. Our waiter Jacob was exceptional and very prompt! Unfortunately the biggest draw back was the entire time we were there all we could hear was rap music playing in the kitchen, it was louder then the chatter amoungst other guests and the tv's... I'm not that old but in a greek restaurant flagrant/hip hop isn't the right music.

• Visited April 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I really enjoyed the food! I had the best Greek chicken salad I've ever had! The dessert was wonderful as well! I also loved the fact that the restaurant was extremely clean, and the service was quick and courteous.... A new favorite!

• Visited March 2013
Plano, TX
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was surprised to find a greek restaurant in this small town and it was great. I forget the name of it but the pasta dish was really delicious

Visited March 2013
pittsgrove, nj
“awesome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was terrific. The place was busy but service was quick and everything was delicious! Many choices on the menu at reasonable prices.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank jen m
Bristol, Tennessee
“Greek at its best”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Definitely a favorite in the area. The Greek chicken and gyros are wonderful. The Italian specialties are extremely good and the desserts are fantastic.

Visited February 2013