“Go for the lunch buffet!”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #46 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This pizza hut is conveniently located on the Parkway. Service is always good but cleanliness could be improved on. There's not been a single time we have dined here where there wasn't napkins, straw paper or food left on the floor. Food is great but best deal is when you can go for their lunch buffet. They do make sure you have exactly what you want.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's not the best as I have stated my best, but it's very good. We got the pan pizza and it's good and the crust is extremely good. I go once in awhile, but still prefer Mad Greek Pizza just down the street from this Volunteer Pkwy store.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband I stopped by the Pizza Hut on Volunteer Parkway one evening. Never again. All the noise of the staff. It looked like it was being manage by kids. The seats were cracked open. Trying to find a spot to sit was very funny at first. The floors needed to be cleaned and the booths were just dirty. The girl that waited on us was so nice, but she could only do so much. She suggested to us the pizza bar, so we did. The pizza was very good, not great. The parking lot was in need of being cleaned up. Please clean up your restaurant and bring back the Great Pizza Hut from the past.

2  Thank Hurleys4ut