“Trip Advisors were correct!”
Review of Bristol BBQ

Bristol BBQ
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Thanks fellow Trip Advisors for recommending Bristol BBQ! Stopped in Bristol on the way to Knoxville and looked up best BBQ in Bristol and you were right. Try the homemade beans and Mac and Cheese. One note, it IS drive thru only, but don't let that stop you from trying this pulled pork BBQ. We just got back on I-81 and pulled off at the rest area and had a great picnic lunch.

2  Thank honeygene

Reviewed July 2, 2014

All of the local and regional press will say that ridgewood has the best bbq hands down in this area. I would say this: when ridgewood is at its very best, TENDER and juicy, it IS hard to beat. Unfortunately, they have not been as consistent with meat tenderness as they were in the past. Bristol bbq has been the EXACT same great pork bbq every one of my numerous visits. Absolute best buns, excellent meat, perfect sauce- no too sweet or too spicy, not too thick or thin. Free sandwich after every 7 purchases!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We always enjoy their BBQ. Sauce is good and great sides. You must try their loaded tater tots! BBQ has great flavor and super tender!!! Please try this great local restaurant!!!

1  Thank Barge06
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is some of the best pulled pork I have ever had. It is absolutely perfectly smoked but not overdone...BBQ perfection. I have lived in GA, NC, SC, and Memphis, TN and I can say without a doubt this is the best pulled pork out there. The ribs are right up there with Memphis. The loaded tater tots are awesome. The baked beans are some of the best I have had. My wife loves the smoked chicken. Wonderful staff and great prices. The owner is fantastic; he always gives me tips for smoking butts on the green egg (mine don't turn out as good as his though).

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great food at an awesome price. We always get the family 4 pack cuz it's a great value for what you get and the food tastes great. Staff is great and very friendly including the owner. One of the best places to eat in bristol!!