“Great Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo the stuffed mushrooms outstanding”
Review of Machiavelli's

Machiavelli's
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

This past Thursday we met two other couples. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms the best I have had. I went with the Lasagna it was very good Carolyn ordered Chicken Alfredo also good for my salad with the recommendation of one of the others I tried the Mediterranean salad out standing. The only issue was the Sweet Tea it needs worked on.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Good Italian food, and service the Pizza are done in a brick oven and there spaghetti and meatballs are out of this world

Reviewed September 15, 2016

We went during the Battle at Bristol so I wasn't concerned about service because I knew it was crazy. We got wings and they were without a doubt the worst wings I've ever had in my life. They had to be boiled or under cooked or something but my wife and I both ate one and stopped eating. It was really sad. Everyone else loved their food at the table but the wings ruined my experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

these people make their own pizza crust. I know, it's a small thing but the small things add up. Nice thin crust, great sauce and simple flavorful toppings, just the way it is supposed to be. The best pizza in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

The service was very good, and attentive. In the mood for appetizers as my meal, I ordered the sun-dried tomato hummus with homemade chips and the rotisserie chicken wings. The wings take 20 min to cook -- but they're juicy, taste great and it's worth it. The homemade chips were very different, but very tasty -- think pita chips -- and suited the hummus perfectly. Really enjoyed it. The space is eclectic and has a cozy feel.

Been to Machiavelli's? Share your experiences!