“very good food”

Bristol, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

the food I remember the most is the spinach artichoke dip was really good.The service is a little slow but worth the wait.Over all really enjoyed the food,with a very good menu selection.

• Visited February 2014

Bristol, Virginia
“Macados”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Chain restaurant specializing in a huge variety of sandwiches. The place is generally lively and has a great outside balcony. I freequently meet with friends for a drink or two.

Visited February 2014
Bristol
“Awesome Grilled Chicken Salad”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The menu at Macado's can seem to go on forever, their specialty is sandwiches, however I LOVE their grilled chicken salad. The service can tend to be a little slow sometimes so if you are in a hurry at lunch you may need to tell the server.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place has potential, if only they'd recognize it!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Went for dinner tonight (Sat.) Was impressed by the curbapoeal outside and the atmosphere inside. I was surprised that they were not busy . . Service was very slow and the server seemed unorganized and needed a little extra training. I guess the most disapointing part of the meal was that if you choose chips as your side, that's EXACTLY what you get... an unopened bag of chips, what a letdown!!! Come on, you have a great building, location and menu- just get your act together and PROMOTE!!

• Visited December 2013
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“An ok place for lunch”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food is generally good, but the service is generally slow. My biggest problem is the menu. It is just too much and is not well-organized. Some would say that they like having a lot of choices, but I would say that I like a menu that is somewhat organized so I don't have to read every sandwich on it (there are probably 50 of them) to find what I want. I go there about once every six weeks and have done so since they opened. To this day, I still haven't found a sandwich that I can't wait to get when I come back. I just end up trying something new about every time. All of them have been decent to good and none of them have been bad. Personally, I find the portions are a little light.

They have great onion rings.

• Visited August 2013