“Best racing venue in America!”

Bristol Motor Speedway
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Bristol
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The racing and environment at Bristol is amazing.....not a bad seat in the place. And exciting racing the entire weekend.....

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It must be a combination of the new cars and the change in banking of the track because Bristol is back to "Racing The Way It Ought To Be". Went and watched both races on March 16-17, 2013 and I have been going to these races for the past 14 years (both spring and fall) and these were the best races in the past 7 years. Exciting racing was going on for almost the entire race. If you stopped going because you thought it was boring...come back.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Love the location of this track. The design makes it look like a "bowl". You have the infield, the track, and the seats going up and all around you. But, you better bring your earplugs. Because it is a "bowl", the sound from the cars has no where to go. Great venue, not far from where we live, a good day trip. But, we stopped for the night in Boone, NC, which will be my next review! I would go to this track again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the races and I love to go there every Christmas to see the "Christmas in Lights" with miles of multicolored lights and exhibits that you can drive through and see from your car. It is very well managed and my hats go off to all those involved.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I visited the racetrack just for a track tour. We paid $9 and received one of the best tours ever. Our tour guide was wonderful! We rode around the facility in a van and had the best time. We got to see the owner's suites, the track, and even got to ride the actual track more than once. We definitely got our money's worth and then some. Loved it.