“Unhappy”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Huntsville, United States
“Unhappy”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fortunately this is not the usual hotel that represents Hampton Inn. It is near a railroad track and trains run often. Breakfast juice is diluted. Staff is very nice but can't make up for other faults of hotel.

1 Thank Eve V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Calera
Reviewed February 25, 2014

One of your better places to stay at Nashville and very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, and well kept, easy access to anything you wanted. When I return I will try to book ahead and maybe see more of the town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I would recommend staying here. The price was fair, the accommodations were good and so was the location. The staff wasn't as friendly as what I experienced in Asheville but still worth coming back. I plan to stay here again.

Vatican City
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The room was clean, the internet was fast, the staff pleasant. The price was a bit high, however...and that was including the military discount. It would have been nice to have an indoor hot tub because it was on the chilly side. Overall the little things turned what was to be a romantic weekend into a nice business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you for letting us know that you were happy with the cleanliness, friendliness of our staff and our fast internet. We try to provide a great experience at a competitive price. We hope you will stay with us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 11, 2014

was very impressed with every aspect of this hotel; thought everything was great...doors were slaming a little loud in the morning due to a sports team getting up and leaving....woke me up both mornings...everything else was great

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay even though the slamming doors woke you up! We hope you will visit us again!
Louisiana
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I like this hotel but the price seems high to me. I stay at Hampton Inns and you have to watch their prices. Good clean room with nice people working there. Breakfast is typical Hampton Inn quality. I like the couch in the room. Everything about the property is at least average for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of our property. We are glad you chose our Hampton Inn where we strive to provide a great experience at a price that is in line with our competitors while still providing a great value with our complimentary hot breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again!
Middleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed in hotel previously, was pleasantly surprised on the completed remodeling. Hotel is very nice. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast includes hot items. Beds were very comfortable. Easy access off Interstate.

1 Thank Dominick M
Thank you for choosing our hotel on your way to Florida! We are glad you were able to experience our newly remodeled hotel. We hope you will stay with us again on your way back!