“very nice all around”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 11, 2014

was very impressed with every aspect of this hotel; thought everything was great...doors were slaming a little loud in the morning due to a sports team getting up and leaving....woke me up both mornings...everything else was great

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay even though the slamming doors woke you up! We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I like this hotel but the price seems high to me. I stay at Hampton Inns and you have to watch their prices. Good clean room with nice people working there. Breakfast is typical Hampton Inn quality. I like the couch in the room. Everything about the property is at least average for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of our property. We are glad you chose our Hampton Inn where we strive to provide a great experience at a price that is in line with our competitors while still providing a great value with our complimentary hot breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed in hotel previously, was pleasantly surprised on the completed remodeling. Hotel is very nice. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast includes hot items. Beds were very comfortable. Easy access off Interstate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominick M

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your way to Florida! We are glad you were able to experience our newly remodeled hotel. We hope you will stay with us again on your way back!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stayed here for one night on my way down to Florida. It was close to the highway and it was a very nice, updated hotel. The problem started when I found a StinkBug in my room. I didn't know what it was so I brought it down to the front desk. They told me that they had had a problem in the fall, and that they got new screens and filters and thought the problem was solved. They changed my room.

The new room was next to a bunch of young guys partying. They were in the room until 9:30 and then came back at 1:30 am making more noise. I went to the front desk in the morning that had a big sign that said if you were not 100% satisfied, you didn't have to pay. I asked the person at the desk about the sign and about my bug and the noise. Now this guy told me they have NEVER had a bug problem and that the manager would call me and give me something off the room.

The manager never called and I was very upset that I was being lied to by the front desk person.

I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank pattievino
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The rooms are very spacious and the price is very reasonable. Breakfast is very good and you have a large choice of food every single day.
We stayed in this hotel 3nights for a wedding and could not be more satisfied.
Thank you to the Hampton team for your excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your 3 day stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you were satisfied with your stay, found our rate to be reasonable, enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, and were happy with our staff. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice business/travel hotel experience. Clean, comfortable and a good breakfast. Laundry facilities and fitness room were a real plus during our stay. Friendly, helpful staff made the trip worth the money as well. I was surprised at the pleasant experience this hotel provided for me and my daughter during a stressful audition time for her college experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed everything about your stay and hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was a nice place to stay, easy on and off I-65. It had several fast food places near by. It was about 15 minutes to get to downtown Nashville. Room was not large, we had 2 double beds and 4 people so it felt a little snug. It was clean. Breakfast had hot food items like sausages, gravy and biscuits. They also had the usual toast, bagels and cold cereals.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you stayed at our hotel and liked our easy interstate access and proximity to local restaurants and downtown Nashville!