“Great location in Brentwood”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location in Brentwood”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good hotel, easy to find and located right off the highway. Grocery store and restaurants with in blocks of the hotel. Staff greeted us on arrival and knew why we were there. I wll definietly stay there again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Columbia, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our family stayed here for a wedding and the hotel location made it convenient to attend both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. The staff were always polite and helpful, and we enjoyed the breakfasts very much.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Warrenton, Virginia
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here for four days on business travel. The rooms are small, very small. They have everything you need including fast wireless connection for free but there isn't much room to move around. The bathroom is also tiny and not much counter space. With the coffeemaker and my styling iron, all the counter space was covered. It is newly renovated so everything is in good repair. My room did have a slight musty smell though.

I had to keep calling down to get shampoo and conditioner as the housekeeping staff never relished it. They didn't vacuum the room all that well either.

Breakfast is nice and the host is very friendly as well as accommodating. He does a great job at making guests feel welcome.

I wouldn't recommend for a family trip as it might be too crowded in the room for everyone but it is fine for a business traveler or couple.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Milton, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in (and I've stayed in a bunch)! The staff was so helpful and friendly. The room was really clean. Breakfast was extremely good and I loved the area that it was served in. My niece and nephew came to visit and enjoyed the pool which was clean and stocked with lots of fresh towels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was the third or fourth time we've stayed at this motel. They let us check in early before my wife ran me over to the Vanderbilt Medical Center where I had to spend about 24 hours. Thanks to the early check in, my wife had a place to come back to when she left the hospital after midnight. I was able to spend the second night here after being released from the hospital. This motel meets Hampton standards 100% Our bed was probably the most comfortable we've had at a motel. We always book a room here for our daughter for an overnight stay on her way home. She loves it too! I really enjoyed the breakfast dude.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night while in town for a concert. The room was your typical Hampton Inn Room. We had a king bed with pull out couch, fridge and microwave. Everything was spotless, no complaints about cleanliness or amenities. They were nice enough to allow us to check in early. We were tired from the drive down, so that was truly appreciated. There is a Publix down the street and a Wendy's & Church's Chicken right next door. Breakfast provided by the hotel was good and the pool looked nice, although we did not use it. The only thing I found odd was that there was no vent in the bathroom. If there was one there, I didn't see it. My sister said the same about her room. Although we prepaid, the hotel still puts a $50 hold on your credit card. They never asked me for my card at check in, so I didn't know anything about it until a couple days later. It's not a big deal, just know that in case you choose prepaid rate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Brentwood, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rude and disorganized service. The personal change prior to our arrival, created poor service. No one knew what was going on, rooms were dropped, one room was booked to multiple quest. Rom keys only worked for one entrance into a room before needing to be redone. The hotel itself was fine, but the customer service was extremely poor.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to speak with you prior to checkout and make sure everything was squared away with your group. I know that the Sales Manager transition and Third Party Sporting Event Coordinator caused some confusion and should have been handled better. I hope that personally checking everyone out and providing your group individual bills before departure helped reassure you that you were billed correctly. If you have any additional questions regarding your recent stay, please feel free to contact me directly.