Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Hilton.com
$132
$123
$139
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$97
$119
Courtyard
$118
Hyatt.com
Brentwood Suites Hotel(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$160
$155
Travelocity
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$150
BestWestern.com
$140
$135
Travelocity
All reviewsthe lower levelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast isconvenient locationeasy accessoff the highwayhotel staystaff was friendlygreat place to staybeds were very comfortablewould definitely stay here againfront desk staffclose to downtownthe room was nicevery nice hotelinnsnashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was the third or fourth time we've stayed at this motel. They let us check in early before my wife ran me over to the Vanderbilt Medical Center where I had to spend about 24 hours. Thanks to the early check in, my wife had a place to come back to when she left the hospital after midnight. I was able to spend the second night here after being released from the hospital. This motel meets Hampton standards 100% Our bed was probably the most comfortable we've had at a motel. We always book a room here for our daughter for an overnight stay on her way home. She loves it too! I really enjoyed the breakfast dude.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night while in town for a concert. The room was your typical Hampton Inn Room. We had a king bed with pull out couch, fridge and microwave. Everything was spotless, no complaints about cleanliness or amenities. They were nice enough to allow us to check in early. We were tired from the drive down, so that was truly appreciated. There is a Publix down the street and a Wendy's & Church's Chicken right next door. Breakfast provided by the hotel was good and the pool looked nice, although we did not use it. The only thing I found odd was that there was no vent in the bathroom. If there was one there, I didn't see it. My sister said the same about her room. Although we prepaid, the hotel still puts a $50 hold on your credit card. They never asked me for my card at check in, so I didn't know anything about it until a couple days later. It's not a big deal, just know that in case you choose prepaid rate.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rude and disorganized service. The personal change prior to our arrival, created poor service. No one knew what was going on, rooms were dropped, one room was booked to multiple quest. Rom keys only worked for one entrance into a room before needing to be redone. The hotel itself was fine, but the customer service was extremely poor.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to speak with you prior to checkout and make sure everything was squared away with your group. I know that the Sales Manager transition and Third Party Sporting Event Coordinator caused some confusion and should have been handled better. I hope that personally checking everyone out and providing your group individual bills before departure helped reassure you that you were billed correctly. If you have any additional questions regarding your recent stay, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This Hampton Inn, was extremely clean, with great customer service to accommadate our entire baseball team. I highly recommend this hotel. We really enjoyed the space downstairs with plenty of seating and places to eat. Accommadates large groups very well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very nice rooms with fresh duvet for each guest. Wonderful staff - friendly, helpful and efficient. Full breakfast buffet at convenient hours. Quiet. Clean pool, but modest, though adequate, fitness room. An easy 15-20 minute drive to the airport and convenient to all south Nashville venues.