“Fantastic Stay Excellent Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is very comfortable inside and out. The breakfast was good however, for the weekend they ran out of some of the items quickly. The room had been remodeled and was very nice. One of the best parts was seeing the lady at the front desk, sorry I didn't remember her name. She was always smiling and had such a pleasant attitude. She is a real asset to the Hampton Inn. We will definitely be staying here when we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel before a 5k my son was running. The hotel is completely inside and out remodeled. Check-in was easy and the front desk was great. The room was smalish but well appointed. New furniture, bedding, fresh sheets and blanket upon check-in. The bathroom was beautiful. The lobby area was comfortable and welcoming with plenty of spaces to sit. The breakfast area was also roomy with sleek, modern decor. the breakfast itself was above par with a waffle maker, hot oats, cheesy omlets, fresh muffins and fruit. We very much enjoyed this hotel and I whole heartedly recommend you give it a try if you stay in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank csblinky
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was bountiful and the hosts were great. Other staff could be more accommodating. We asked about the shuttle, but they didn't go out of their way to get us on one. So we skipped seeing opryland. Room was newer, but showing wear and the bathroom was dirty. The sheets did not fit right on the bed? So would I stay here again? Probably not. My draw was the shuttle and that didn't work out (note: it leaves for the opryland convention center only once every hour and its at the 30, such as 10:30, 11:30, plus you must sign up), so it was a big disappointment. Happy travels.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was staying at this hotel for business and was a bit nervous reading reviews about the remodeling, upon arriving the area appeared a little run down so I was even more nervous but upon entering the hotel I was VERY HAPPY with my choice. The remodeling has finished and the hotel was smart, clean and sharp looking. Check in was smooth however the receptionist did come across as a little "cold and univiting"

As a single woman traveling I was pleased to see that I was on a high floor (4th floor) and my company profile was adhered to (I do not llike to be by the ice maker or elevators).

The room was vey inviting and clean, I noticed it was serviced by "Olga". I had a note that all my linen were fresh clean, this was apparent when I went to bed I could smell how fresh they were I fell straight to sleep. The room was well insulated as I did not hear alot of outside noise.

Access to the internet in the room was smooth with no incident and breakfast was well stocked with plenty of choices.

If there was anything I would say negative it was the air conditioning unit was noisy but not to the point it woke me up.

Overall very pleased with my stay

Room Tip: hotel has elevators in the middle with rooms either side, gym and conference rooms are on 1st floor...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had very good service from this hotel even though they were in the mist of remodeling. They allowed for early check-in and even had breakfast ready to go on the weekend when they usually only do it during the weekdays...Staff was very friendly and helpful...Overall experience was Excellent...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had just driven 12 hours and just needed a bed to sleep on so weren’t expecting much. The lobby was in the middle of what looked to be a complete remodel of the hotel. Our room looked just like new very clean and up to date. Had a quick breakfast that hot and cold items that hit the spot and on the road again. Will definitely stop again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are ready to complete the Lobby renovation and have the Lobby mirror the beautiful new rooms. This project will be complete by the end of Januray 2013. See you on your next visit to Nashville.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

After 11 hours in the car all I wanted was an affordable, clean room. We got so much more. I was so happy with accommodations. Newly remodeled, super clean nice linens. Just what I need and it didn't cost a fortune. We were looking to stay near Nashville and couldn't have made a better choice. Was convenient from I-24 as well as I-65. Doin' a happy dance and going to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013