Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe lower levelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast isconvenient locationeasy accessoff the highwayhotel staystaff was friendlygreat place to staybeds were very comfortablewould definitely stay here againfront desk staffclose to downtownthe room was nicevery nice hotelinnsnashville
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in a King Suite. Everything was in excellent condition, very clean, and quiet. The staff members were helpful and friendly. In addition, the location and price were very good. It was easy to get downtown within 20 minutes. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I'll start by the one thing that made me give this property four stars instead of five. As a business traveler I depend on hotel internet to get work done at night and that is the only place this property was a little lackluster. The internet was slow, not as bad as I've experienced in other hotels, but still it was pretty slow. Other than that, TOP NOTCH for an older property that's been updated. The front desk was so friendly and welcoming upon my arrival and I was assigned one of the remodeled rooms on the 4th floor. The room itself is kind of cramped, but everything was spotless and the overall stay was great. You can tell this was a Hampton build many years ago just by the layout, but the updates are great and I would not hesitate to stay again. One thing, if you don't have a vehicle, other than Wendys there aren't any restaurants within walking distance. If you do have a car there are plenty of choices in the Brentwood area, along with a grocery store and drug store just down the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This hotel looks stunning with the recent remodeling. My husband is in town for business and he brought the wife and kids along for company. I feel totally safe here with the kids while he's out all day. We checked in late and the lady at the desk went above and beyond her duties to help us, amazing customer service. Outdoor pool looks inviting. I was shocked to find such beautiful granite in the bathrooms and the tile around the showers is perfect! We have found our new place to stay when in Nashville. The only con I found was the a/c is very loud and it drowns out the tv. The best part for me is that it's off the main road surrounded by trees, gives me a safe and secure feeling. If you're in Brentwood/Nashville.....don't pass this place up! Remember to stop at the welcome center for a coupon, otherwise the rate is a little steep in my opinion.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in early June, and it was way too expensive for a suburban Hampton Inn, but that was no doubt influenced by the fact that it was CMA Festival week. As others have mentioned, the property is likely two decades old or more, but the interior was recently fully refurbished, and it appeared that just about everything in the rooms and hallways had been replaced with new. However, the rooms were very small, likely due to the property vintage. The property was very quiet from inside disturbances, but it is positioned between the interstate highway and a train track, and some residual outside noise occasionally penetrated through the windows.

The property location is convenient to Nashiville, Franklin, and surrouding communities. The breakfast was very good, above average for this class of hotel, although the lobby and breakfast area were somewhat small. There is an outdoor pool, which we could not use due to weather conditions. The hotel staff was incredible in every way, especially Maria at the front desk, including how they handled some minor issues that arose during our stay.

Based on my experience with the property and level of service we received, I would highly recommend this hotel. It's likely a grand bargain, especially during off-peak times.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful at check in I have not been treated that well in a LONG Time! Pool nice and clean: Room very clean and relaxing. Good continental breakfast! Will stay here again!!A++++++++

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family