“Nice updated rooms”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Highlands, North Carolina
“Nice updated rooms”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Nice updated rooms. Very clean and friendly staff. The beds were a bit firm for us however we enjoyed our stay, will probably stay there again. Breakfast over the weekend was very good, however Monday's choices were much less, but good.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This outside of this hotel is something from the 1980s; and the inside USED TO match the exterior. However, the hotel is almost finished with some outstanding renovations of the rooms. This is a great Hampton property with comfortable and well-appointed rooms. I highly recomeend it for both its excellent location and price in addition to the nice, clean and new rooms.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TravelsALot205
Sweetser, Indiana
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Staff was fantastic and very helpful with giving directions and suggestions to eat. Only problem we encountered were other guest slamming doors all night and running the hall. We were on the lower level which is also access to the pool, which could have been the reason of the noise.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mrsshep
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Not a bad hotel and there are a few restaurants nearby. Main negatives were rooms on the lower level smelled damp and mixture of smoking and non-smoking rooms on same floor. As a non-smoker, having smoking rooms anywhere near my room is incredibly annoying and would be a deciding factor on me using that hotel again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, October 10, 2011
Dear Mark P.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the location of your room during your recent stay. We would be happy to accommodate your needs better on your next trip to the area, please indicate on your next stay that you would not like to have a room on the ground level and we will be happy to place your room on a higher floor. We will begin a full hotel renovation at the end of this year and are very excited for the changes to come. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time that you travel to the Brentwood area. Please feel free to contact myself or our General Manager, Ryan Schmitt directly if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay with us more comfortable.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This was my second stay here, love the hotel, location and STAFF! Your General Manager, front desk staff and especially front desk Manager, Russell Green are fabulous. I needed some medical help while here this time and Russell handed me a brocuhure for an urgent care center and even printed directions. EXCELLENT customer relations. Job well done and I will always stay here when in the Nashville area!

Great restaurant list, shared great insight with me.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Looking at these previous reviews I M quite shocked. I don't like writing bad reviews, but when I arrived they had a card in the sleeve with my room key asking me to write a review. To be honest I was excited thinking they are so confident in their hotel they want you to review it. First of Talia was amazing I really camnt say enough about the staff in general. When I got to my room it smelled musty and mildewy, and gross. I went to the front desk and asked for a new room which she abliged right away. My next room I went in and it was the same way, musty and gross. In the morning in the shower I was just blown away and completely dis Jared to find mold in my shower all along the celieng. I really do think that the rooms are cleaned surface wise but this hotel is in need of serious updates. This is not what I expect when staying at Hamptons. I travel weekly and always stay at Hilton Honors hotels. This is probably the most disappointed I have ever been. I hope that they will get a remodel soon, including attention to the mold that is a very serious issue.

• Stayed August 2011
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Dear HolidayRox,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We appreciate all of your feedback both positive and negative; as that is the only way we can grow and meet our customer’s needs. I’m glad to hear that you experienced our excellent customer service during your stay and have passed your kind words along to Talia. However, I am sorry to hear that our rooms were not what you expected; I have notified our Housekeeping Manager of your concerns listed. We are aware that our guest room furnishings are a bit dated and will be resolving this issue with a full hotel renovation beginning at the end of the year. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time that you travel to the Brentwood area. Please feel free to contact myself or our General Manager, Ryan Schmitt directly if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay with us more comfortable.

chicago, il
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed at this property one night in transit. We arrived late due to traffic. I called an hour before we arrived to ask about food delivery and the pool hours. The front desk clerk gave me suggestions on our very late dinner and told us the pool would be closed by the time we got there. I told her that I understood and asked what time it would open in the morning because the kids would be disappointed if they couldn't swim. She replied, "If the kids promise to come in smiling, I will keep the pool open late for them." It was very thoughtful of her. The staff in the morning were friendly and helpful as well. The rooms were clean and typical Hampton Inn rooms. It is really the customer service that sets this hotel high above others in their competitive set. We will absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Dear snapshot19,

I want to thank your for taking the time to post this review of our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Cleanliness and friendly service is something we pride ourselves on and we are ecstatic that you felt well taken care of. I have passed your kind words onto our front office and breakfast staff members. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you through the Brentwood, Tennessee area.